Chapter 32: Have to find an answer!

Me:Achoooooooo!

Sara:Bless you!

Me: Thx! I have a major cold but I still managed to write this chapter, it's part filler though and I hope you like it.

Sara: You sure took your time

Me: not my fault things had been crazy and a;sp every one in the external link you will find a story on another account named Finding the heart of the cards, it's a yugioh fanfic I started writing with my sister, the other account belongs to both of us

Sara: I just noticed that BLAD has over 500 votes now!!

Me:*Faints*

Sara: Well on behalf of my authoress thank you all for voting, also this chapter is dedicated to JocyMacias for being the first to comment on the last chapter. Now enjoy!!

Sara Pov

Laughing, smiling and being happy were things I didn't feel right now, but ones that I had to show them if I wanted to keep the secret. This proved hard, though normally I could easily pretend to be happy. I just kept reminding myself that I might never get a chance like this again.

I had spent two days in the hospital in which thankfully only my team and sister visited, I made them keep it a secret from everyone else. Today after getting discharged I was walking with Kohana since my teammates had a mission and Lady Tsunade made me take a few days to rest and recover. This was one of the reasons Kohana was hanging with me, she wanted to make sure that I didn't run off to train, which was sort of what I was planning to do.

We both were at the dango shop eating dumplings, just the two of us which is something we haven't done in a while. But I could see that I wasn't the only one with things on her mind.

"So what's wrong?" I asked finally putting down the dumpling stick "You're unusually quiet"

She looked down and stayed quiet for a few seconds, but the look on her face showed that something was really wrong.

"What are you not telling me?" She asked finally looking me straight in the eyes "I know you don't like to tell when you have a problem and usually it's okay because at the end it passes but this time, you keep going from bad to worst"

"What are you talking about Hana?" I asked her with a smile, even though I was a bit surprised she noticed everything "Nothing's wrong, you don't have to worry"

"Something's wrong!" She told me raising her voice slightly and tears started running down her cheeks "You have been ending in the hospital a lot more than you had in the previous years. You keep spacing out; you even got hurt losing control over your dark chakra. You're my sister I can tell when you're lying; can't you just tell me the truth?"

I sighed and looked at her giving her a genuine smile.

"Don't worry yourself Hana; I promise I won't be going down that easily besides all I need is a day out with my little sis to get my head clear again and forget about my worries" I told her than ruffled her hair "Wipe your tears and smile, I don't like to tell you my problems not just because the fact I don't want to worry anyone but also because you're my little sis and that what big siblings do. They protect their little siblings and they try to make sure they have nothing to worry about. You're just a kid enjoy it while it lasts you'll have plenty of time to worry later. What you can help me with is smile and let's enjoy our day out"

She stared at me for a few seconds before smiling and wiping her tears.

"Okay" She told me "Because I know you always keep your promises."