Chapter 43: One vs one

Hey guys!! Finally an update, I have no excuses, I am very very very very sorry for the late update!! Pleases forgive me!!

Not to be confused Italic means flashback.

Normal means current events.

Hope you enjoy it!

Sara Pov

-Flashback-

I hide behind the door frame leading to the doju where they trained. They didn't notice me though, at that time – three years old- masking my chakra was one of the first things I have learned by myself right after using it.

I kept an eye on the two sparing figures inside, while about a few month before my eyes couldn't even catch their movement, now it was like they were moving at normal speed.

I followed every kick, punch, dodge and block move either of them made, taijutsu was the most basic thing for shinobi, so training myself in it won't carry as much risk as the ninjutsu or genjutsu or etc., that if I don't train in high level stuff like the some I read about.

Watching them though I was fascinated by my brother's movement, at age nine he was keeping up with Dad's speed and movement, he was even landing his blows, I completely admired him.

Dad was helping him train for the Final phase of the chunin exam and I had no doubt he was going to make it, after all he was defeating Dad the head of our clan.

***********

I was standing opposite of Yoshio both of us assessing the other and in my case noticing a few things.

'He can't use chakra' I thought 'but he did use the teleportation jutsu back during the attack.

So is he holding back or is there more to it?'

In a blink of an eye, I had my arms crossed in an x blocking his incoming punch causing me to skid back.

I crouched as he aimed a high kick, I tried to kick his legs but he jumped up before using me as leverage to jump over me or so I thought before he grabbed by the shoulder during it and threw me as soon he landed on his feet.

I grabbed the ground trying to stop myself which I managed in the end, but as soon as I stopped He was in my face again landing multiple punches to my stomach, the final one throwing me back again, only stopping when my back – luckily- hit a high rock just before the river, whose stream was pretty strong.

'If I keep on thinking I won't even have a chance to react' I thought to myself resigning myself to let instinct take over. Normally it wasn't the best plan but under the circumstance he was faster and stronger, instinct was all I had.

He came at me with a punch, I evaded to the right, Aimed a kick to his head but when he evaded downwards, I used my other leg with chakra in it, to kick him in the chest as I used my hands to balance myself. I had managed to throw him a bit a way.

I came at him with a high kick, he managed to evade downwards again, and I used his shoulder as a leverage I jumped over him as he tried to kick my legs from under me.

I tried to gather some chakra but the worst happened a headache not quite like a seizure but strong enough for me to lose focus as Yoshio pummeled me till I was on the ground coughing blood.

'I don't even have time to weave hand signs at this rate I am doomed' I thought as I tried to propel myself.

'Use your dark chakra' Yami told 'At least then he won't be able to touch you'