Chapter 13: Forest of Death: Encounter with a snake

Yay!! another chapter and so quickly, like i said i had it all planned out just needed some time to write it, so here it is enjoy, vote comment and fan.

Sara Pov

A breeze hit my face, as I held a smirk on my face, staring forward at the forest of death, 'maybe these exams won't be as boring as I thought'.

I was sitting on a high branch, across from the forest, resting my back against the trunk of the tree.

"This is the place that the second part of the exams will take place in. It's the forty fourth battle training zone, or as it's also known, the forest of death" Anko informed us with a dark creepy grin, making most of the genins fidget.

I felt someone's gaze on me so I turned my head, and my eyes met the eyes of a grass nin, she was a female, but her chakra said otherwise, and there was also something strange about it, but I wasn't sure what it was, the grass nin smirked at me.

I heard Naruto say something, but I didn't bother to focus on what he said exactly, keeping my focus on the grass nin, something with off with her, but I wasn't sure what it was.

"It should" Anko said snapping me out of my thoughts "It's called the forest of Death for a good reason. But you'll find that out soon enough"

"But you'll find that out soon enough" Naruto mocked, I shook my head at his behavior 'Wrong move Naruto, Wrong move!'

"Do you worst" Naruto exclaimed determinedly "I can handle anything you throw at me!" Anko chuckled.

She threw a kunai at him that scratched his cheek, she then appeared behind him.

"So you think you're tough enough to handle this?" She whispered in his ear "Guy's like you are always the ones who leave their blood all over the forest" she informed him cheerily, wiping some of the blood from his face with her finger.

She suddenly pulled another kunai from her sleeve, and whipped around to face the grass Nin, the same one that smirked at me, I narrowed my eyes at the grass nin.

What caught me sight was her long forked tongue, my eyes widened, and I could feel the air getting hitched in my throat, and my whole body tensed.

-Flashback-

My five year old self stared at the white skinned man, as he approached me slowly, I was frozen with fear, staring at his golden snake like eyes, and my small body was trembling as he approached me slowly with a smirk on his face.

-End of flashback-

By the time I was paying attention again, as my loosened a bit, Anko was already back to where she first stood.

"This is a consent form" Anko explained "You're all going to have to read over this and sign it before you begin the test"

"Uhh, what's that for?" Naruto questioned 'I think it's already obvious isn't it?'

"Well, some of you won't be coming back from the test, and I need your consent for that" Anko explained "Otherwise I could be held responsible if you die!" she began to laugh like the maniac she is.

"I'll explain what this test is going to entail as your get you forms" Anko continued as I jumped down landing beside Hinata as she passed me a form.

"Hey Hinata" I greeted her with a closed eye smile "Hi Sara" she replied, I immediately signed the form.

"Are you nervous Hinata?" I asked her quietly, she gave me a slight nod "Don't be, if you and your team work together, you guys will be okay" I said encouragingly. "Thank you" she replied softly with a smile.