Chapter 29: Training to the limit!!

Sorry for the late update but I've got some news to share I'M GOING TO COLLEGE!!! my grades came out last week and I'm going to college and to all Muslims happy eid!!, If you read my info you would know I'm a Muslim and this week was our fetr holiday so happy eid to all Muslims out there and to everyone hope you enjoy the chapter.

Sara Pov

I was sitting on the ground beside a river watching Naurto train quietly, I hap spent a good while in the morning looking for him and from the looks of it he had been training since last night. His hands was shaking and he was panting and looked beaten up.

'I don't know if it was the bet or something else..' I thought looking at him '....But he's even more determined to master the jutsu'

He dropped to the ground shaking.

I wanted to help him but at that point in his training there wasn't much I could do, after all i only did that jutsu once right and i never used it since that day of training it always brought up too much bad memories.

I left him to it and started walking to a different field leaving Naruto, I knew if any one could do it it was Naruto. Now I myself had better get some training done.

I stared at the tree in front of me after I was away from Naruto and can no longer see him.

(AN: italics are things that was said to her that she's remembering)

"Rotation is the base of the jutsu"

I opened the palm of my hand in front of me at my eye level.

"Imagine the ball from before, imagine it like your grasping it in your hand"

I started focusing on  the palm of my hand and slowly felt the air around it start to rotate.

"Concentrate your chakra and focus"

A ball of blue chakra started forming in my palm slowly growing till it was the size of a small sphere.

"Keep focus or you will just be throwing away your chakra, you got to maintain everything you have done so far"

I ran at the tree but just before my rasengan could hit it disappeared.

My body was shaking but not because of the jutsu . I had tears running down my eyes and i was fighting back a sob.

"I did it! I did it! " A five year old me cheered jumping up and down "You saw that Yoshio! I DID IT ! It collided!"

"Good job!" Yoshio praised as he patted her head "You keep on breaking my records, It took me three month to learn that jutsu"

"So why did you keep teasing me than?" I asked him puffing her cheeks, causing him to chuckle.

"Thought it would give you a little push" He than carried me on his back "Now Lets go home you look exhausted"

'I swear Yoshio i will do what ever i can to bring you back even if i die trying' I thought clenching my fists and drying my tears 'I promise I won't give up'

It's been a few days I had barely went back to my room, i was spending all my days training on mastering my rasengan and right now as the concentrated chakra ball in my hand passed through the tree trunk splitting it into two halves easily.