Scene 027

Scene 027

"Are you here? I'm scared, where are you?" Amy called out into a large dark forest. There was a menacing feel to the forest. This wasn't the soft forest she'd dreamed about before. Everything had a dark and overcast feeling to it.

A rumble of a growl came from behind Amy in the forest. "I'm here," said the deep voice. This was the voice Amy had heard for her mate during their two conversations. "Don't turn around, just back up toward me."

Taking two steps backwards, Amy walked into a hard muscled chest. Two arms enclosed her into a circle of warmth. "Something doesn't feel right." She gave a small shutter and settling into her mate's embrace.

"I know," said her mate with a soothing purr.

"I don't think the forest feels like this just because of our tension about tomorrow's meeting. Something else is wrong," said Amy. Rubbing her head against her mate's upper arms, she watched the forest with anxiety.

"Everything will be fine, but you're right there is something else wrong upon the ship. We'll figure it out and take care of it together. I won't let anything happen to you." He gave her another hug and shifted her to settle her closer.

"Could you tell me your name?" After blurting out the question, she held her breath in anticipation.

There came a small sexy laugh and the warm silky voice answered, "My name is Dammarow."

Small twinkles of gold and silver light appeared in front of Amy. For the rest of the dream the pair stood enclosed in the soft glow of the golden and silver light surrounded by a dark fog, talking.