Scene 072

Scene 072

"Damn it, don't laugh," said Dam. He watched as Jac laughed so hard he almost fell out of his chair. "I was really hoping to keep the fact that we were testing her a secret."

"I know. I know," said Jac. He took a deep breath trying to control his laughter.

"We get all the way through it, then she gives me a mind-blowing kiss, and tells me thanks," Dam said disgruntled. He sat back in the chair.

Jac just couldn't seem to help himself. The laughter broke free again. "I'm sorry." Jac laughed. "I'm sorry."

"Hum. Well maybe this will shut you up. She had one of the highest scores ever on The Training Game," Dam said. "She scored even higher than our current High Medic."

Jac's laughter stopped abruptly. He sat straight up in his chair. "What?"

"You heard me. I don't think even if the High Medic was to retake The Training Game could she get a score as high as Amy's score."

"I wonder what she would say if she was to find out?" asked Jac. He was talking more to himself than to Dam.

"I don't know but I hope she doesn't find out, until after my mating ceremony," Dam said with a growl. "I'll be so glad when we are mated and this is all over." Dam stood up and left Jac to go and get some lunch.

"It won't be over, Dam. It will just be starting," Jac said to a closed door.