Scene 079

Scene 079

Half an hour later after some heavy petting Dam and Amy were seated at the table eating breakfast. "I've been thinking," said Amy.

"We're in trouble now." Dam responded in a teasing tone of voice. The look on his face was serious.

Amy made a face. "Maybe we should go and talk to Tiarra." Dam made a face and shook his head. She continued on. "It's going to be very hurtful for Tiarra if lower ranking medic's have to counsel her. I was hoping, if we go and talk to her, maybe we can settle this between us."

Dam got a thoughtful look upon his face. "We will try to talk to her. If she is as unrestrained as she was this morning, I'll see her stripped of her rank."

Amy nodded. She tucked into her breakfast.

After they ate, they took a shower together and got dressed. Before they left the room, Dam asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Grimacing, Amy answered, "Not really, but we must try. If she wanted to, she could cause us a few problems."

Nodding, Dam placed his hand at the small of Amy's back. They left the room together, but Dam thought savagely; Just one wrong move and she won't need to worry about those of the lower ranks counseling her.

At the Medical Facility, Dam rang the bell to announce their entrance. In the room Amy automatically focused in on the only person there, whom was Tiarra. "Hello," Amy said with a smile. "I thought we would stop by to see if you and I could get on better footing. I barely remember what it was like to be transported, but it must have been rough on you after trying so hard to reach us. You must have lost sleep getting here so fast."

Tiarra had looked as if she was going to explode when they had entered the room. As Amy had continued to talk, Tiarra seemed to settle down. "You have no ideal," said Tiarra.

"I probably don't," Amy replied in all honesty.

"When I found out, you were struggling out here without guidance, I just felt the need to be here for you." Tiarra said as she took a seat on of the mental chairs looking hurt.

I just bet; thought Amy there was something about Tiarra that rubbed Amy the wrong way. "I figured. You were trying to help," said Amy. She took the seat across from Tiarra and put a comforting hand on Tiarra's knee.

"I really feel. You need guidance," said Tiarra. She reached out, placed both her hands upon Amy's, and looked deep into Amy's eyes.

"Stop!" Dam called sharply. "You don't know what you are doing." It was too late.