Scene 097

Scene 097

Upon waking, Amy stretched. She felt the soft silky sheets slide against her unclothed body. Rolling over, Amy searched for Dam. Coming fully awake, Amy sat up and looked around for Dam. This was the biggest bedroom she had ever seen. There was a huge four-poster bed, two big overstuffed chairs, and what looked to be some kind of animal skin rug in front of a fireplace.

"Where did he go?" Amy mumbled, getting out of bed. She dragged the sheet with her and wrapped herself in it. Better question, she thought. Where are my clothes? Giving another looking around the room, Amy couldn't spot anything that looked like her clothes or even a closet.

Amy began to explore her new environment. By the time they had arrived last night, she had only wanted to find a bed and sleep. She remembered Dam removing her clothes, putting her to bed, and then joining her, himself.

One of the big windows moved. Amy looked closer at the row of windows. They were not windows at all; they were doors. Amy stepped closer to investigate them. Reaching the door, Amy saw Dam. He was standing on a balcony. He was modestly dressed in his birthday suite, hiding none of his assets. "Good morning." She purred and headed toward him.

"Greetings," he said, turning to look at Amy. She's so beautiful, he thought, I don't know what I would have done if she had gotten hurt yesterday. "Your clothes and Lubin will be brought from the ship today."

"Hum," said Amy. Wrapping her arms around Dam, she rubbed her cheek on his fur-covered chest. "When I was sitting on top of those boxes, yesterday, I did some thinking. Everyone was correct, at the time I wasn't ready for the information that you are the ruler of this planet. It would have given me more doubts than reassurance." She gave Dam a hug.

Dam took Amy in his arms. "To be honest, we should have told you yesterday before we entered the atmosphere," Dam admitted, rubbing his chin on her head. "During the trip though, we didn't want to add anymore stress than necessary."

"I had enough stress that was for sure." Amy laughed and looked into Dam's eyes. "What do you say about resting some more until my clothes get here?" She gave Dam a small bump with her hips.

A lustful look filled Dam's eyes. He gave a huge fake yawn. "I could do with more rest." He picked up Amy and carried her back for a morning rest.