Chapter Two

Chapter 2•

Brianna's POV

*AFTER CLASS*

The bell finally rang, so I packed my bag and got out of our classroom. I was walking to my locker seeing the 3 so-called famous girls are not around, wow lucky afternoon, maybe. While I was closing my locker, I felt my phone vibrating to my pocket. I pulled it out of my pocket and I just received a message from my Stepmom.

"Get home early, REMEMBER you need to do the laundry"

Great, punishment again. I hate my life. I was walking to the exit of our school and it looks like I'm gonna pass Nathan, I just waved him goodbye. While I was walking, I saw some people kissing.

PDA so disgusting do they even know they're doing this kind of stuff in public? I hate it when some people do that. I just ignored them and continued walking home. When I reached at the front door of our house, I turned the door knob and swung it open..

"What a busy da-"

"SISTER!!" My twin sisters shouted, running to me.

They are Jill and Lottie and are both 3 years-old, Mom died when she was giving birth to them.

"Did you buy me some cotton candy from the candy man?" Jill said hugging me while Lottie was standing next to her.

"Sorry Jill, I didn't find the Cotton Candy man" I said closing the door and giving her a light tap on the head.

"Awww" Jill said letting go. She was about to cry but I hugged her.

"I tell you what, I'll buy you both cotton candy when I find the candy man, Okay?" I said.

"Okay" Jill said wiping her tears.

"C'mon Jill! Lets go play!!!" Lottie said grabbing Jill's hand.

"Okay, see you sister!" Jill said running to the backyard with Lottie.

I put my bag and books down and saw my Stepmom standing in front of me.

"Laundry, Now!" She shouted, pointing to the room where most of us do laundries.

"Okay, Sheeesh" I breathed out, going to the laundry room.

Hours Later

I was done doing the laundry, slowly wiping my hands on my jeans since it's wet. When I walked to the living room, I saw my dad coming from the door.

"Sorry I was late, very busy from work" dad said hugging me and the Twins.

"Oh, your back, honey" My  Stepmom said kissing him on the cheeks. She's only kind to me when my father's home. Sheeesh best actress ever!!!!

So I set up the table for dinner, putting the plates here and there blabla. All of us took our seat, we were eating dinner quietly but dad suddenly broke the silent. 

"Brianna." Dad called me.

"Yup?" I said looking at Dad, chewing my food.

"Your Uncle called me, he said that if you want a vacation at his house. Since it's been a long time seeing him" he said.

"When?" I asked him.

"Next week" He replied while he was slicing his food.

"Where is his house actually?" I asked him again, I wanna know every detail about this vacation thing

"Actually, he lives in London. But he said he will come tp our country, Australia." He replied.

"Okay, Does he have laptops?" I asked

"Yup" 

"Wifis?" I asked again

"Pretty much" dad said while eating his food

"How about some Video games?" I said while slicing my food.

"You can just ask him for anything, he's really rich too" dad said. Anything? Okay, that'll be fun.

When I finished my meal, I quickly run headed to my room. Let my mother do the work of washing the dishes haha.

I quickly sat on my bed and opened my laptop. I quickly opened my twitter and saw many people tweeting me, well actually hates:

"Stay away from Nathan!"

"Deactivate your account!! You dont belong here"

"You're so ugly!! Learn how to smile!"

Well haters gonna hate. I wish I could just send them back some messages but I know it would only fill my sentences with bad words, yeah. I turned off my laptop and put it on the corner of my bed. I covered my self up with sheets and lay down my head. Hope tomorrow gets better, even though that's not gonna happen. Closing my eyes to sleep