Chapter Three

Chapter 3•

Brianna's POV

I feel like the world is shaking, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jill and Lottie on top of me.

"Wake up!!! Or you're gonna be late again!!" Lottie said shaking me by the shoulders.

"Get up Sister! Or you're gonna do the laundry again" Jill shouted. I look up to my phone to see what time it is. I saw it was 5:00 in the morning.

"Its still 5:00!!" I said rubbing my eye.

"We know! Just get up!" Lottie shouted.

I got up from the bed and left my room with the twins. We slowly went down the stairs, but it was too dark so I turned on the lights. Good thing my stepmom isn't awake.

"Sister can we play at the play room?"  Jill said holding my hand.

"How about we eat first, Okay?" I said kneeling in front of them and Jill nodded. I grabbed their hands and led them to the kitchen table,

"What do you want me to cook?" I asked.

"Pancakes!!" they shouted.

I walk to the refrigerator to grab the ingredients. I mixed it all up and started cooking it. It took me along time to cook. I gave them both 2 pieces of pancakes each.

"How was it?" I asked them both.

"Best Pancakes Ever!!" Jill shouted.

I let them play in the play room after eating while I'm at the living room to watch TV. I was changing the channels, but one channel has caught my attention.

"Famous boyband One Direction has finally arrived here in New York"

Once I saw their picture, the curly headed boy one looks familiar. 

He looks like the boy that I bumped into yesterday. But no, it's not him, I think. I changed all the channels but I didn't find any great shows. I turned off the Tv and started my daily routine. You know, taking a bath and prepare for school.

My Stepmom was still sleeping, so lucky for me or another punishment. I went downstairs to Lottie and Jill to kiss them good bye. I quickly ran out to the door and locked it and went to school.

While I was walking, It was really quiet so I hurriedly went to school. When I reached school, I quickly went to my locker so I wont see those 3 famous bitch-girls.

But surprise they didn't came to me, maybe I was too early. I locked my locker after I put on my books, when I turn around I saw Nathan talking to a girl. He look so nervous, his face are red. That only means one thing, he likes that girl. After they're done talking, Nathan was walking to me blushing, looking like a red tomato.

"Let me guess, In love?" I teased him.

"Shut up! Lets just go to class" He said punching my shoulder lightly.

When we reached our classroom, I saw Charlotte, Jane and Leina were already sitting at their seats.

"Oh hi!! Never expecting us to be here?" Leina said waving at me. I just didn't mind them, I just took my seat, beside Jane.

Oh great, I remember shes my seatmate. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. Our teacher came and we all sat down.

"Okay Class turn your book to page 159 and copy that, The principal is calling me, I'll be back" Mr. Santos, our science teacher said leaving the room. I was paying attention writing then suddenly a little piece of paper hit my head. I look back seeing Charlotte.

"Oh sorry.. Did I hit you?" Charlottle said with a teasing voice.

I rolled my eyes at her and just ignored it. But our teacher finally came, they couldn't do anything to me when the teacher is here, yes! Safe atlast. So I continued writing. 

Harry's POV

I got up from bed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Oh yeah I am Harry Styles from One Direction, you all probably know me so I wont speak any further.

The boys are still asleep so, I'm gonna make them some breakfast. When I opened the refrigerator, there are few foods left, probably Niall ate them, as always. So I went upstairs and took a quick bath, then went to my room and put on some clothes.

I grabbed the jacket with the hoodie and some glasses so some people wont recognize me.

I grabbed the keys to the door and locked it. I was walking at the side walk and saw everyone is looking at me so I walked faster.

Minutes later, I reached the super market, good thing it was not too far from our house. I grabbed some of their favorites and put them in a cart and continued walking. When I was done shopping I went to the cashier and pay for it. Good thing the cashier didn't noticed me. I left the super market and walk to our house.

While I was walking, my phone rang. And I saw our Mentor is calling.

"Hello?" I started.

"Harry, where are you?" He asked through the phone.

"I just went to the super market, cause Niall ate all the food in the refrigerator" I said while walking.

"Okay, Harry listen, can you please decorate the guest room? Where gonna have a guest next week, and I'm leaving her with you boys"

"Wait, who is it?" I asked looking a little confused.

"Its a surprise, just do what I said" He said and we continued our conversation about this mysterious guest.

Brianna's POV

Finally class is over. All of us left the room, I went to my locker to put all my books. Well, suprise surprise, the bullies are not following me much this time. So I left school, while I was walking my phone rang, I saw that my stepmom is calling me

"Brianna!" stepmom shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"Pick up the twins from their school today" she said with a loud and angrily voice. I talked to her while walking suddenly I bumped to someone again.

Really why do i keep bumping at people?? What is this Déjà vu?. My phone fell and his too, I knelt down to get it both. And when I stand back again, I looked at him and saw the one that I bumped to yesterday.

"You again?" I said with a confused look. He didn't really talk.

"Here, Sorry again. I have to go now, Bye!" I said handing him his phone.

I quickly ran to Lottie and Jill's school to pick them up. When I reached their school I saw them sitting on a bench and  walked over to them.

"Are you two waiting for someone?" I asked.

"SISTER!!" Jill said hugging me, I grabbed both of their bags and walked home.

Harry's POV

Great, I met and bumped her again. This time my phone fell, good thing it isn't isn't broken. I sighed, I just put my phone in my pocket and continued walking.