Chapter Seven

Chapter 7•

*Continue of Harry's POV*

While I was on my way to the store. I saw some little kids building a tent. They look like they don't have any problem of building it actually. They looks so innocent and so cute too, as I look at them A little boy came to me.

"Hey young handsome man! Can you play with us?" the little boy smiled.

"What do you want me to play, kid?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.

"Can you play as our dad?" The kid said looking at me with a cute face. Oh Come on!! Who would say no to that face, Its so cute! I knelt down my one knee and looked at the kid.

"Well, I will play with you If I can meet your pretend mom" I said with a teasing voice.

"Okay, wait for a second!" He said going to two Girls, they look like twins.

"Okay, Jill and Lottie go get your sister!" I heard the little boy said then he went back to me. "Can you wait for five minutes, mister?"

"Okay" I said.

Brianna's POV

I was in the living room, watching TV and starving. But suddenly I heard the door slammed open. I turned around and saw Jill and Lottie running to me.

"Hey sis, can you play with us?" Jill shouted.

"What, why?" I said while they're pulling my hands trying to make me come with them.

"Can you play as our mom? Plsssss" Jill said with the puppy eyes. Ughhh, those puppy eyes again!!

"Okay, fine" I said turning off the TV and tying my hair, making it a ponytail. They suddenly pull me by the arms, making me fall to the ground, ouch.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking down at them.

"You'll see" They said with a grin on their faces. Then when we finally reach Carl's place, I saw them building a tent.

"Wow, did you all made this?" I asked, looking amazed a bit.

"Yup" Carl said with a smile on his face.

"Why do you want me to be your mom actually?" I asked with a confused look.

"Cause, I asked a guy to be our father, now he wants to see our pretend mom. We cant think of any other girl but you" he said "Let me get the guy" I saw Carl pulling the guy's hand so I can see him. "So, dad meet mom" Carl said pouting, It's the curly hair dude again. He was actually infront of me

"H-hi" He said looking a bit shy.

"Oh, come one! Don't be so shy you two!" Lottie said pushing me making me hug him from falling.

"Sorry" I said getting back up.

"Sooo, lets go play?" Carl said with a smile on his face.

"Fine" I said walking with the gu-, I mean um Harry. Lottie suddenly stopped in front of us, making us stop from walking.

"Oh come one!! Hold hands!!" She shouted

"What?! C'mon I'm only playing with you guys" I almost shouted.

"I wont let you through the backyard if you don't hold hands together!!" She pouted.

Harry's POV

I giggled for what the little girl said. I suddenly looked down at our hand, seeing that it's just beside mine. I quickly grabbed her hand, she looked a little shock.

"Okay, so can we pass now?" I said giggling

"You may" The little girl said leading us.

When we reached the backyard, it was beautiful. It's like we're going camping or something. The boy suddenly walked to me.

"So um, Dad!! Im hungry!! what's for B-fast?" He put his hands behind his back, biting his lips

"I don't know yet. What about Me and um your mother go and get some food from the kitchen?" I said smiling. We're still holding hands while we walk to the kitchen..

When we reached the kitchen, she suddenly let go of my hand. Woah, she don't know how lucky she is.

"Why did you let go?" I said cheekily.

"Oh no no, I don't hold hands with guys" I see...

Brianna's POV 

"I see let's get the food honey" he said, smirking

"What?!!!" I shouted, carrying the bread while he get the pizza.

"Nothing" he said laughed. Then both of us went back to the backyard.

I put a big blanket on the ground so there's something to keep the plates and food clean. And also for us to sit. I put all the foods on top of it while Harry get the plates. Well, we sat down and dig in. Since the blanket is square, Carl sat on the right side, The twins on the left side and the Curly hair boy, Harry was in front of me. While I eat I saw a strange look on Lottie's face.

"Hmmmm. Why aren't you two sitting together?" Lottie asked.

"Do we have to? Just because we're PRETEND mom and dad doesn't mean I have to sit next to him" I said while chewing my food.

"Oh come on!! Just sit with him" Lottie said almost shouting.

"Uggghhhh.... Okay fine" I said standing up and sat down beside Harry, this kind of things make me shivers . I sat beside him, but a little far away from him.

"Closer!" Jill said smiling. So I move a little closer to him. Only a little.

"Oh Come on you two!! just get close together!!" Lottie said, So I move a little closer again

"One more!!" Carl said.

"Come on! this can be already enoug-" Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist, seeing it's Harry's. Making me move closer to him, now we're actually really really close. Oh God help me.

"Is that okay now?" Harry said teasingly, he let go his hand on my waist and continued eating. After we're done eating the twins pulled me in the house.

"Come on sis since you're the mother, you need to wear a dress"

"WHAT!?! You know I hate dresses!" I said

"Oh don't be such a baby" Lottie said. How can this day get any worse?

Harry's POV

As I waited for them to come back, I broke the silent and talked to Carl.

"So, wheres your real mom and dad?" I asked

"They're out, they said that they will be back at night" He said.

I heard my phone rang, so I reach my pocket to get it. I didn't feel my phone in it, suddenly I saw Carl reading the message.

"Hmmmmmm who's Louis?" He said teasingly

"Hey!! Give it back." I tried getting it from him.

"Catch me first!!" He said running around. I tried to catch him but he's too fast, but I didnt saw him ,he must be hiding. When I was walking around the backyard, I suddenly saw him hiding in a little bush.

I sneakily went to him, then finally I caught him. I wrapped him in my arms, and lift him in the air. I swung him around making him laugh

"Ehemmm" I heard a voice behind. I put Carl down, and got my phone back.

"So, wheres your sister?" I asked "Still inside with Jill, forcing her to come out. Mind helping us?"

"Sure" I said. As I walk to the door, I heard some voice shouting

"Come on!! Go out there!! You're beautiful in that dress!!"

"Noooooo!!!! Give me back my clothes!!" I walked through the door, and saw them arguing at each other

"Just go ou-.... Good timing Dad! Mom here wont come out!!" One of the twin said running to me and hugging me. I don't really know her name but I think it's Jill. Then suddenly something caught my eye.