Chapter Sixty

Chapter 60·

Brianna's POV

I am now inside the plane but we are not on air yet. People are still entering. And I am here, sitting alone with no one sitting beside me. Waiting, I took a glimpse of the airport through the window.

"This is your pilot speaking, please get ready to take off." 

I'm too tired from last night until now. Maybe I should take a nap. It's still seven in the morning and I didn't got any sleep to be honest. I won't explain why for now. I lay my head back, taking one last glance before my eyes close. 

I'll sure miss them.

***

"Harry!!" My eyes were shock, seeing the boy I wanted to see the whole time beside me. This can't be happening, how? Was he in Australia the whole time without me knowing?

"Brianna!" he shouted, pulling me in for a hug. God, I do miss this.

"How are you?" he asks, like nothing has happened to us. What?

"What do you mean?" I utter, confused.

"I mean ho-"

"Harry?" a girl approach us, both of us looked at her.

Harry stood up immediatly, walking beside her. His hand was placed on the girl's  pregnant stomach. Wait..

"Brianna, this is Kendall. My wife" he proudly said.

"What? H-how?" My voice were shaking, my eyes getting sweaty.

"Look Brianna. I already moved on when we had a fight back then. I love her now, I hope you understand." he said, kneeling in front of me. I can't believe this, I want to leave now. I don't wanna do this anymore.

"No no no. I have to leave right now." I sob trying to stand up but he stopped me.

"No no please Brianna please"

"Please."

"NO!" I shouted. Looking around, everybody was sleeping. Thank god it was just a dream and I didn't woke anyone up. A terrible one. A terrible dream. I know Harry won't do that, I know him.

I grab my phone in my pocket. When it was open, a picture of me and him pop out.  Seeing this makes me miss him more. Twent Five messages unread. All of them were goodbye messages. Most of them were from my classmates when I was still on college.

One miss call. I clicked on the notification and it was from Harry. It was just ten minutes ago. Should I call back? Will he even answer it? It's worth trying. I tap 'call' and put my phone directly to my ear. Several rings had past and no answers yet. I bet he's asleep or busy. The ringing has stopped. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at the window. Dark and rainy clouds appear through the glass. Just like how I feel. I love it when the sky always joins me in my emotions. It always feels like I'm not alone...

Harry's POV

I just want it to be you and I forever

I know you wanna leave so come on

Baby be with me so happily.

All of us five ran backstage as the lights go off. I run to the dressing room with the others behind me. Opening the door, I ran to get my clothes and change.

"Harry, there was a miss call" Lou said.

"Maybe later Lou" I said, quickly getting my shirt off and putting on a clean one.

"2 minutes!!" one of the staff said so I did what I have to do in full speed. Drink a water, wipe out my sweat and try to make myself confident.

"It's from Brianna"

"Wait what" I said, getting the phone from Lou. I tried calling back but there was no answer.

"Harry come on!" Niall shouted. I rose my hand up, signalling him to wait. I  had no choice. I put my phone in my pocket and ran back on stage.

***

Brianna's POV

"Miss.."

I felt someone poking on my shoulder. Slowly, opening my eyes. I realized all of the people started leaving. And I was the only one left, having my saliva drooling down my chin. I quickly wipe it off and finally got off the plane.

New World, New Life.

I entered the airport and went to get my luggages. Waiting, my luggages and bags weren't there. What the hell? I asked one of the guards about it.

"Excuse me but, where are my bags?" I asked.

"Name please?"

"Brianna Collins" I said, biting my lower lip in worry.

"I'm sorry but it says here your two luggages and one bag were already taken" he sais, showing me a piece of paper with a check beside my name. What the..

"What?! How is that possible? I just got here!" I shouted in anger.

"I'm very sorry but-"

"No buts! Why the hell would give away a-" Screaming of girls stopped me from talking. I turn around and saw a familiar face standing there, just ten feet away from me with my luggages on his side.

I slowly walk to him, not looking away from his gaze. When I was finally infront of him, I looked down, ashamed. His fingers playfully run to my chin, gently pushing it up.

"Hi" he said, smiling.

"Hi, Harry" I whispered, a tear shedding down my cheek.

"Shhh don't cry" he slowly whipes the tear with his thumb.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry" I said in repeat. I wasn't expecting this. I'm just so speechless.

"I have something for you" he said, walking back a little.

A rose came out of nowhere in his hand. I was fluttered. When my hand finally touched the stem on it, something fell that was attached on the stem. A ring. Oh my god. Gasps were left from teenagers' mouths.

"Marry me?" he said. His cheeks were bright red. I know he's nervous from the inside. I can tell.

"Yeah.." I chuckled, pulling him in for a hug. People started clapping and shouting for us. He let me go and strated putting the ring in my finger.

"I love you" he said, kissing ny cheek.

"You made me love you, you idiot" we both laugh.

The proposal was simple and just ordinary. It don't have any surprise or anything. But being with him is enough for me. All of this is enough because the man I love is right here with me.

And now, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaser Trailer for the new fanfic is out :)

-SimAno-