Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter 36• (unfinished editing)

Brianna's POV

"Hey where's Zayn?" I asks

"I just went to the backyard to answer a call, why? Are you starting to like me thats why you miss me or something??" he said walking from the kitchen.

"NEVER in a million years." I said..

"Haha someone here is very happy to hear that.. " o__O?

"Who??" I said looking at him "Secret.." Louis said.whatever..

"By the way Management called and were gonna start our world tour tomorrow starting in Orlando,Florida.." :D

"Wait that mean-"

"Nope your coming with us,cause your uncle wants you to come." Zayn cut me off by saying that -__-.

"But whats the purpose for me to come with you?  Iam just extra person in the house." I said

"We don't know ask him sometimes..but it will be fun :)" Niall said.

Then after that's its settled I'm coming with them.-__- so I went upstairs to pack my things then played a little guitar open twitter...then went to Chelsea's place to say good bye..

Harry's POV

We're watching t.v right now and later this I'am gonna pack some stuff then she suddenly said she's going to Chelsea's..

"Hey Harry." Louis poking me in my cheeks.

"Yeah?" "You need to be careful now..if you want HER to still be your wallpaper,..don't let her see it again cause I may not be there somewhere to save you..." he said..he has a point..

"Okay thanks.." I said

"No problem" he said..then he went back to watching t.v..why do I still want to keep that photo anyway....Actually I just tried to took a photo of her and tried to put it on my lock screen..I don't know why did I do that...But I really want to..She look so beautiful in that photo..staring at the window..

What am I saying??!!???!! Am I Falli- no! of course not, she is just a guest nothing but a guest..like a cat or baby to watch like that!

"Is she??" O__O someone just answered my thoughts

"What?" I said then I saw Louis looking at me..

"Is she really just that?" Louis said smiling cheekily

"Yes." My short answer to him

"Okay suit yourself. :)" Louis said still smiling..then I went up to my room and pack my things..

*Next Day*

We're now on the airport waiting for the plane, all the stuff we need and the crew are here..and  Lux is here too.. and first thing I did is hug her and carry her..Then Lux spotted Brianna talking to Lou Teasdale.. I guess they're friends already..then Lux wants to went to Lou..

"Here go to your mommy." I said handing Lux 

"She's so cute.." Brianna said, then Lux just smile at her..

"Can I?" Brianna ask to Lou, she wants to carry Lux I guess..Lou nod and without hesitation Lux went to Brianna...Wow is she a magnet to kids or something..then they played until we went inside the plane..She still have Lux..

"You know your a lucky guy,she can be a great mom.." Lou said whispering to me. O////O

"Wh-What?? tsk what does that mean?" I said looking so..I don't know! >///< flattered???