Chapter Fifty Six

Chapter 56·

Briannas's POV

Today was a complete mess. Probably the worst day I had in my entire life. I woke up next morning by my alarm. Turning it off and realized I just cry myself to sleep last night. Why do I even cry at a boy that don't even love me back? I'm such an idiot. I should've came with Nathan when I had the chance. I got up from my bed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Dad?" I shouted, waiting for an answer.

I guess they left. I open the refrigirator wide open and saw there was no food. Like even one egg there's none. I guess I need to go grocery shopping again. I close it back and head to the shower. Locking the door, peeling off my pajamas off. I step in the shower and turn it on. It was hot. I remembered the time where me and Harry had our first shower together. The time after we- wait why am I even thinking of him. He just won't get out off my mind. Maybe when I finally move to New York I'll move on. I grab a towel and put it around my body. Grabbing my dirty clothes to my room. I put them in my laundry basket. I open up my closet and choose some random clothes to put on.When I was done, I fix my hair in to a pony tail and finally went downstairs to the side walk. I lock the door shut. Dad has a spare key so there won't be any problem of him getting in.

I cross to the other side of the street and swiftly open the door of my car and hop in. I feel so lonely. Why do I? My mind is a complete mess. What do I need to do just to forget about him? I started the engine and drove off.

***

It's still 9 in the morning. There can be posibilities I can fall asleep in the market. I usually wake up in about afternoons. There's only a few people here. Maybe 11 or more I think. I grab some eggs, veggies, desserts and other thing that are needed.

Once I'm done, I went to the cashier with my cart. I slowly yawn as I pay for it. I grab the bags and went straight to the exit. Great, it's raining and it's heavy. Shit, I need to run. I took a breathe before I run to the rain. I quickly open the trunk and put all the groceries there. I'm really wet now. I went straight to the driver's seat. It took me a long time to find the right key but suddenly it slip from my hands. That's just great! I bend down and get it.

Rain has stop pouring on me. But when I look around it's still raining. I stop everything that I was doing, slowly turning around.

Harry.

What the. Can this day get any worse?

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted.

"You're getting wet, you might catch a cold" he said, putting his free hand on his pocket.

"Why do you care? Leave me alone, Harry. I have no time to talk to you right now" I quickly turn back around and finally unlocked the door.

"Just let me explain please? What do I have to do just for you to let me explain everything?" he asked softly, biting his lower lip.

"You don't have to" I pulled the door open but he stopped me from continuing.

"What th-"

Before I could notice, his lips were attached to mine. My back was resting at the side of the car while his body was pressed against mine. He slowly put his hands down to my hips, letting go of the umbrella. My hands was on his chest. He was pulling me closer to him so I won't escape. This is so wrong. But somehow my lips was responding to every move he made with his lips. How can I stop? I force my hands to push him away, but he was too strong. I try it again, but this time with full power and I succeeded. I don't wanna slap him from what he did even if I want to.

"J-just.. don't mess with me again" I uttered, quickly hopping in the vehicle and slam the door close.

He was banging on the window but I didn't look back at him. Tears were falling down my cheeks. He called my name several times, he must have noticed. I started the engine and drove off. I was driving as fast as I could. Why do he always shows up to me like that? Why can't he just leave me alone? It was now difficult. Difficult of him being forgotten. The way he kissed me somehow reminds me of us. The past. Everything we had. Why can he be so, cruel.

I park the vehicle in the garage. I walk to my trunk to get all the groceries. Good thing it's not that soaked from the rain. I insert my key to the door and push it open. My feet started moving to the kitchen, forcing myself. My body felt heavy and my head hurts. I lazily put it on the kitchen counter and made my way to the living room. My eyes were close as I walk. My hand met my forehead, slowly rubbing it with my thumb and index finger.

Before I could notice, my body felt the cold hard floor. I took one last glance of the door being open by someone. I can't see it clearly.Then suddenly, everything turn black.