Chapter Fifty-Nine

NOTE: Try listening to Amnesia by 5SOS while reading  this :D

Chapter 59·

Brianna's POV

"Faster Nathan" I rose my voice, keeping myself calm.

"I can't. The traffic is too long, I can't get through" Shit.

We've been driving for 3 hours. And this stupid traffic won't let us through. Why am I being like this? I have no idea either. Maybe because I'm afraid I won't be able to say goodbye to him or whatever. I ended up laying back from my seat with my lap touching my chest. My arms wrap around my legs, my head facing down.

I couldn't stop thinking about that little moment when I tensed up when he kissed me under the pouring rain. All I ever showed him was anger that moment. That I didn't need him anymore. But the truth is I never wanted him to stop kissing me. I never wanted him to be miles away from me. All I want is me and him in a bed, cuddling like normal couples do. Only a couple of minutes left they will leave, for good. And I remembered that I have to go to New York in a day.

"Damn it!" Nathan shouted as he repeatedly press the horn.

"Looks like we are stuck, for good." he sigh, pushing his hair back.

I lift my head up to see the traffic in front of us. I look carefully and saw a part of the airport. It isn't far from where we are. I hurriedly took the seatbelt away from my body, opening the door open. Before stepping out of the vehicle, I was stopped by a hand wrapping my wrist.

"Let me go, Nathan"

"Tell me Brianna" he took a deep breatge before continuing.

"Why must you run after him?"

"I don't know. Maybe someone special to you is too hard to let go" I smile.

My feet finally touched the cold hard ground. I let out a deep sigh before pushing my feet forward. Over and over, I didn't care about the cold air passing me by. Breathe in, breathe out , every step I make. Repeating every process until I made it to the entrance door. I checked my watch and it was a minute away from midnight.

Looking around, searching if there were any clues of them. A crowd of teenage fangirls started walking towards the exit. Am I too late?

"It's Brianna!!" a girl shouted, pointing at me.

A group of girls started running to me. Once they've form a circle around me, all I ever did was stand there like a statue, having no clue what's going on.

"Where's Harry?" I ask, looking at their eyes with sorrow. "Please tell me he's still here"

A tear finally escaped my eyes. All of the girls stood still without making any noises. They were all looking at me like I was just a begger, wanting to help me. The girl in front of me bow her head down, shaking her head.

I fell on my knees, crying. Blaming myself that I wasn't able to say goodbye to him. I'm so stupid. Fucking stupid. Like they said, in the end, you'll still regret every mistake you did. They were looking at me, some are taking pictures. But I didn't dare looking up, all I ever did was face the floor letting my tears out.

"Brianna!" someone called my name, Nathan.

"Jesus Brianna, you had me worried. Let's go" he said, grabbing my arm, helping me to get up.

"Brianna!! Are you okay?" Familiar voices followed, Chelsea and Francis. How did they know I'm here?

I remained silence. Once my foot stood up, I rose my head up. Seeing a couple hugging melts my heart. It looks like they didn't saw each other for a very long time. And now, they again had the chance to see their love ones. This made me cry even more. Why must I suffer like this? Why can't I just feel the same way like what I am seeing now?

"C'mon, we'll talk about it in the car" Chelsea said.

When we were in the car, I didn't really answered any of their questions. I know they understand what I am going through right now. I just want some time alone...

A day later

This is it. The day where I will be living my future. The day where I may meet the man of my life. But even though I found one, there will still be the one that made me cry, laugh, happy, feel loved. Even if we only had a day seeing each other as a couple. Even if the past two years we only go through social networking sites to be able to see each other.

And that man is no other than Harry Styles. That idiot.

Dad finally parked the car. Chelsea, Francis, Nathan , Dad, Jill and Lottie were here with me just to say a final goodbye.

Nathan helped me carry the luggages inside. My passport in my hands. I don't know what to feel. I stop on my tracks, taking a deep breathe before turning around to face them.

"This is it" I force a smile.

All of their eyes were getting teary. Knowing that I won't be able to come back in a few years. All of them run to me for a group hug. Even though it was so hard to breathe because they were hugging me so tightly, I still feel happy. Because they were here for me even though I go through a lot of problems.

"Okay guys, you can let me go now" I said and they all did.

"Bye Brianna" Chelsea and Francis said. I give them all a smile before carrying my luggages again.

"I'll miss you sis, so much" Lottie said and she began crying so did Jill.

"Don't cry you two. I'll try to come back here for you both" I said and smile.

All I ever did was give them a smile. Even behind it was the opposite. I still haven't move on from last night. And this was the exact place, the exact place I regret so much.

I gave them all a last wave goodbye.

------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

THERE WERE INTERNET PROBLEMS

OUR WIFI BROKE SO WE ARE JUST CONNECTING FROM OUR NEIGHBORS LOL

1 CHAPTER LEFT THEN THE EPILOUGE

AND THIS FANFIC WILL BE OFFICIALLY OVER

-SimAno-