Chapter Thirty

Chapter 30•

 Brianna's POV

"I am sorry" he said then his phone suddenly rang.

"Its okay answer it, dude" I said, forcing a smile, a fake one. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and stood up.

"Hi babe..yeah..thanks..ummm yeah see you..yeah love you too.."..Then he hung up..

Right now I can feel my heart shattering to pieces. I am about to cry and I'm trying my best to stop it.

"Oh I see!! That's what you wanted to tell me!" I stood up and suddenly, my tears stream down my cheeks..

"Bri-" he was about to hug me but I step back away from him.

"Congrats who is she?" My tears wont stop, make it stop please.

"Bu-she's Khyla..Shes my tutorI a-"

"Ohh the one your talking to the other day. You tw-two are great together" I smile even my eyes can't stop from crying. F*ck this!

"Bri are you okay? I am so-" He said, feeling like he wants to support me.

"No I am fine. Congrats again.." Then I ran and ran crying and saw Chelsea and Francis in the gate I don't know if they're talking or laughing I can't see clearly because of my tears but it didn't take long for them to notice me running to them. I quickly wrapped my arms around Chelsea.

"Brianna! My gosh you scared me. Did something happened??" Francis said, combing my hair with his fingers. 

I just look at her in the eyes and gave a smile. I don't want them to worry about me. I pull Francis into the hug for him to join. I'm just glad I have friends. not just Nathan. Something I can trust on. After that dramatic scene that just happened, I went to the trains station to go home. I don't wanna talk about this anymore.

Once I reached home, I opened the door and closed it back.

"Hey Bri, how was it?" Harry said approaching me but I run pass by him and went upstairs to my room.

Harry's POV

 "Hey Bri, how was it?" I asked but she just run pass by me, everything went in slow motion. I can see in her eyes that something went wrong or something happened that she never expected.

I was about to go to her room but a sudden know from the front door interrupt me. So I walk towards the door and open it.

"Excuse me sir but where's my sister?" One of the twins said or should I say Lottie

"How did you get here?" I asked looking down at them

"Daddy brought us here, he said that we're gonna eat at a restaurant to celebrate our sister's graduation but daddy will not come cause he is busy for work" Jill said

"Ummm okay. Come in" I said letting them in...

"Wow you got a big house mister" Jill said looking around.

"Uhh yeah. Why don't you two sit down in the living room?" I asked

"Yeah sure" Jill agreed so we all went there and I asked them some questions.

"Where's my sister's room?" Lottie asked

"Upstairs, the one with the violet door" I smiled, look how cute these two are.

"Hey Harold whe-. Why do we have 2 kids in the house?" Louis asked, confused.

"Ummm they're Brianna's sisters" I replied