Chapter Fourty

Chapter 40•

Brianna's POV

*Wake up beautiful it's morning! Wake up beautiful it's morning!*

What? Harry? I opened my eyes and saw my phone beside me, What the hell... I quickly turned it off, cause it's getting annoying...Cause y'know, Harry's voice, first thing in the morning... idk but yeah..

And I see he changed my ringtone, not cool -___-

Oh yeah, and when Harry came back I'll just thank him for last night..y'kno-...Wait where is Harry? O.o...where is he anyway? Maybe cooking in the kitchen or something?.. I quickly got up from bed and went to the kitchen to check if Harry's in there...On my way to the kitchen, there where pedals of roses on the floor leading me to the kitchen o.O

Finally I reached the kitchen...I saw a table in the center with some roses around it and a letter...Saying:

'Hey Beautiful!! Haha...Me and the lads are going shopping right now, I didn't wanna wake you up so early in the morning so I just let you sleep.. Maybe when we get back I'll buy you some clothes (I do hope I'll get the right sizes haha) By the way, I made you some breakfast...Hope you'd like it ;) -Harry xx'

Since when did he get this so sweet? haha, I see... He made Fettucini, let's see if this is delicious or not... I'll be The Judge of the Day xD...

I sat on the chair, and grab one of those fork he places on the table....It's so many like 4 of them? Like big to small, small to big? I don't know, Same as the spoons -___-...Am I on a restaurant or something, and I'm the only one who will eat -____-.. I don't care, time to taste it...I taste a little first and...It's pretty good...Does Harry really cook like this? It's delicious though..

I just grabbed the plate and run to the bed...I grabbed the remote and watched TV while eating, and while waiting for Harry to come -___-..

45 Mins Later

I'm gonna kill you in your dreams!! and make sure you will never wake up again!!

-___- ''Okay Harry, you can come in now!'' I shouted.. I'm pretty sure he's infront of the door.. "Okay, okay you got me" Harry said as opening the door .. When he came in, I saw like 20+ bags in his hands O.O Wow... "That's so many, How much are all of those though?" I asked "Hmmm I don't know".. Seriously, is he a shopaholic or what??

He grab 5 bags and drop the 15 on the bed infront of me "What the-" "Hope those fit you ;)" Harry said and winked at me, WHAT?!

"Harry, why are you giving these things to me?" I asked "I don't know, I just thought of buying you some" He said while taking off his shirt "This is so many, I can't accept all of this" I said putting them all down to the floor..

"No really don't be shy, take them" Harry said "No" I protested..Harry sat down beside me and looking right in my eyes,,,Our face is like an inch apart.. "C'mon Brianna, Do I really need to do this to make you accept what I bought you?" Harry said with a raspy voice whispering to my ear.. I can feel his breathing in my neck..But I just ignored him and face the other way..."No, Harry not this much" I said..This things always makes me weak..

Breathing close to my neck or ears makes me weak...And sometimes kisses...My first kiss was Harry, the time when we're at a room where Louis locked us...

"C'mon Bri-" "No Harry" I said "I guess we don't have any choice" What?? What the hell does that mean?? He suddenly push me making me lay down, then he went on top of me ''What the, Harry get off of me!" I said.."Are you gonna accept it or not?" he asked "No!" I shouted.

He grabbed both of my hands.."Accept it silently or I'll kiss you" he said looking at me, he's dead serious..>////<

"OK!! BUT! Only 1 of them." I said still trying to get out >///< Why the hell are you so frickin strong!?

"All of them.." Harry said...

"No, Harry let me g-" O_O..

>//////////<...HOW DARE YOU!! HE CUT ME OFF BY KISSING ME!!

And I am trying to break it but I can't, he's too strong..My body feel weaker...And I can't do anything but just lay down >////<..His kiss deepened, I can feel his tongue enter to my mouth, slowly teasing me..He put his hands on my waist, and I put mine around his neck IAM GETTING CARRIED AWAY!I and I can do nothing but kiss back..Running my fingers through his curls, the kiss didn't do stop overs, I slowly pull away the kiss..I can feel his tongue sliding down on my bottom lip...  

"Because of that I am really not gonna accept those.." I said pointing the bags.. "Shut up..Your gonna accept does whether you like it or love it.." Harry said giggling..

He cupped my cheeks and steal another kiss..Our lips moved in sync, >/////< da*n it!

And our bodies are slightly pressed each other...Our tongues fought for dominance, I never had this kind of kiss before...Harry slowly goes down on my neck, and sucking it...Leaving a little moan from my mouth "H-Harry.." I said weakly.

"Shhhh"...The sound of him heavily breathing was what urged me to continue as I unzip his pants...But I didn't pull them down "You lil' pervert" Harry said smiling between the kisses, and I just giggled...He was kissing me roughly, shoving his tongue inside..He immediately pull my shirt off and started kissing me again..He went down on my neck again, kissing and sucking it leaving a very loud moan from my mouth..Making me leave scratches on his back........

"HEY BRIANNA HARRY!! WE'RE GONNA LEAVE FOR LUNCH IN 2 MINS.!!! IF BOTH OF YOU DIDN'T COME OUT WE'LL GO IN!!!" Louis shouted from outside, shit... Harry suddenly got off me and put on his shirt and I did the same...I changed into my pants and fixed my hair, making it a bun...I put on my converse but when I was Louis suprisely enter...

"C'mon, let's go now" Liam said leading us on the door...while going to Liam's car...Me and Harry didn't do anything but smirk at each other.. "Hey, me and the others decided to go to the bar later this night...If both of you wanna come?" Zayn asked.."Yeah sure" Harry said..then they all look at me.."What?? Don't tell me I am supposed to come?" Harry smirk.."Well if you dont then the De-","OK! OK! I'll come geesshhh.." I said..Darn you Harry.

We went to Liam's car and went to a restaurant to eat..

Time Check: 11:56..

We went on our tables and ordered our foods...While waiting, I just put on my earphones and listened to rock music... "Hey Brianna what's that?" Niall asked "What?" "That on your neck, a purple mark" Niall said pointing it, Harry must've left a kiss mark..shit.. "I don't know" I said..and they all looked at me strangely, but Harry he just kept smirking on me..

"What are you smirking at?" I asked Harry "Nothing" He replied laughing...I  can't beleive I almost lost my virginity right there...Promise I'll never do that again.....

AND WHY DID I EVEN DO THAT????!!!!!! O___________O?!?!?!?!?!?  Am I fa-fa-falling?? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! >O<

♥Author :)