Chapter Fifty Seven

Chapter 57·

Jill's POV

"Your sister is probably sleeping right now so you won't have any problem going in. Just ring the doorbell and she will come down and open the door, okay? You stay inside the house, I'll just take your sister to the hispital for a check up" Dad says from the car window.

"Okay" I said, forcing a smile.

I made my way to the door and rang the doorbell three times. It's been two minutes and there still no answers. Oh no, sister probably left. I tried to turn the door knob and it opened. Why isn't it locked? A thief might get in. My eyes grew wide as I saw big sis laying on the floor unconcious. I quickly run to her and kneel down to check if she is okay.

Her temperature is very high. She must be very soak from the rain. What am I gonna do? I'm just an eight years old kid. Maybe I can call someone for help. I grab my sister's phone from her pocket and search for someone who can help us. I went to her contacts. I didn't know anybody there. They are all probably her work mates. Except.. Harry.

I don't know if I should call him. My sister is having a rough time because of him. But I should, for my sister. I quickly tap 'call'. It ring a few times before it answered.

"Hello?" I said, through the phone.

"Hello? Jill is that you?" he asks.

"Yes. Please come here to our house. My sister has a high fever. Please come to our house. I don't know what to do and I'm the only one here at home and-"

"Don't panick Jill, where do you live?" he cut me off.

"I really don't know. But your band mates know cause they went here just a few days ago" I sob.

"Wait for me in five minutes, I'll be there" he said then finally hang up.

Harry's POV

Shit, what the hell just happened? It's all my fault. It's always been my fault! I shouldn't have forced her to kiss me. I quickly dial Liam's number and tap 'call'.

"Hello?"

"Liam! Thank goodness you answered. I need you to tell me where Brianna live" I said.

"Why? Brianna don-"

"Come on Liam! Jill just called me by using Brianna's phone and told me Brianna was unconcious" I nearly shouted.

"It's in Black Street. You will see a white mansion immediatly once you get there. By the way should we come?"

"Uh no it's okay. I'll see you later" I said and hang up.

I started the vehicle and drove to the location Liam informed me. My heart was beating fast, my breathing also. My face become sweaty even though the weather is pretty cold. Damn it, I hope she's okay. I turned around the corner and it was already the street I was looking for and saw a big white mansion. I quickly park my car in front of it, grabbing the umbrella on the passenger's seat and hop out of the car.

I jog all the way to the front door and knock on it three times. The door was opened by Jill, she was crying. I knelt down in front of her.

"Shhh don't cry. Where's your sister?" I asks, rubbing her back. She pointed at a girl, laying on the floor. I got up and went to her as fast as I can.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry Brianna." I whisper. I handed Jill the umbrella for her to use it once we get outside. "Jill, you can go straight to my car. It's open" she obliges and quickly ran outside.

I carefully carried Brianna, bridal style. I made sure that her head or feet wont bump anything while I made my way outside.

I took a deep breathe before running through the rain to my car. Jill opened the backseat so it wont be hard for me to put her down there. Jill was sitten already. Brianna's head was on her lap and the rest of her body was laying down. I quickly made my way to the driver's seat and started the engine. I drove as fast as I can but carefully. I don't want Brianna to fall down so I need to be gentle.

A sudden light groan escaped from Brianna's lips.

"Sis?" Jill suprisely said. I look back and saw her slowly moving.

"Hang on Bri" I said and look back at the road.

It took us a couple of time to get to the nearest hospital. But luckily we arrived just in time. I grab Brianna and carried her all the way inside the building, Jill follows behind us. We approach a nurse to help us.

"Miss!! Please help her I-"

"It's okay sir, calm down." she called some of her colleague. They were pulling a stretcher while running towards us. I slowly put her down there and follow them.

"I'm sorry sir but you can't go with us. You can wait on the Waiting Area" the nurse infromed and suddenly dissapeared.

I made my way to the waiting area and sat on one of the chairs. This is the second time, second time she was delievered to the hospital because of me. Because of me. My elbows were on my lap and my hands covers my face. Unexpectedly, I began to cry.  I regret everything. I regret everything I did to her. I shouldv'e had let her be with someone she truly loves. Somone will take care of her with all his heart. Unlike me, I only caused her troubles and pain.

The hem of my shirt was pulled lightly. I check who it was and it was Jill. I wipe all my tears away and tried giving her my best happy face.

"Hey" I smile, patting her head.

"Is she gonna be alright?" she asks.

"Of course she will. Your sister is a very strong girl. She can handle any problem." I said.

"I don't tell any of this but I think you are the right person for me to share this" she sigh then continue "Every morning when my dad and sister are still asleep, my sister, Brianna always cry. Even at night. Nobody knew about this except me. I talk to her once about this but she said she was fine. I couldn't believe it at the moment cause it still continue. But I think it was about you"

"It was me. And I'm very sorry if I hurt your sister. Every night she suffer because of me. But for now when she will wake up, I need you to give us some time alone. I need to sort some things with her, if that is okay with you?" I asked, trying to not shed a single tear. She nodded.

"Excuse me Mr. Styles" a nurse abruptly appears. I stood up from the chair. "I just wanted to ask what is the patient's name?"

"Brianna Collins"

"And what is she to you?"

"She's my.... girlfriend" I whisper.

The nurse nod "She's fine for now. She's in Room 527, Fifth Floor" she looks up to me.

"Thank You. Come on Jill" I look back at her, lending out my hand. She quickly grab it and run to the elevator with me. We waited for a couple of seconds for it to open. She was the one who pushed the button with the number five on.

I feel a bit happy right now with the mixture of sadness. I don't know what would she feel about my prescence. The elevator finally slid open. We step out and search for the room she is staying in right now. Once we did, I stood in front of it's door, feeling a bit nervous.

"Aren't you coming in?" Jill asks.

I couldn't respond. Behind this door is all that is running through my mind. I put my hand on the doorknob. I took a deep breathe before turning it.

-----------------------------

Just a reminder that there will be an upcoming book once this story is already finished

Hope you all will support and read it as much as you did to this fanfic :)

PS: It will have an extreme matured content.

-SimAno-