Chapter Forty-Eight

Chapter 48•

Brianna's POV

"What should we play?"  Nathan said running his fingers to his lips. We just continued walking till we find a ride we can go to.

"How about the  bump karts?" I ask and he nodded.  We both run where the Bump Kart is then bought some tickets. "1 Kart or 2?" I asked looking at him.

"1 will be enough" he said winking, I just punched him on his right shoulder lightly, chuckled. We ran inside to pick a Kart but because of the number of people that are gonna play, we couldn't find one. "There!" Nathan shouted pointing at a Kart. We rushly run to it and hopped in. Once the bell rang, Nathan started the engine, since he's the one who is in front of the steering wheel. For every bump we take, the closer I get to Nathan.

I really wanted to drive but he won't let me, unfair. Few minutes later, the Karts are suddenly slowing down, that only means it's about to get over. Once the Karts stopped, we both hopped out carefully and run outside. "Hmmmp what should we ride next" Nathan asked. I looked straight in front of us and heard some screaming. It was a roller coaster ride. Nathan and I looked at each other, smirking. Probably we're thinking the same. We abruptly run to where the loud screaming is found.

Harry's POV

I was back in the hotel after that fight me and the boys just did hours ago. And I'm pretty sure media have know about this by now. It's just a little fight though, it wob't do any harm. Maybe. I sat on the end of the bed and turn on the TV. I search for a few channels and I was right. I found a video of me and the boys shouting at each other. How did they even got that? I didn't saw any cameras around or above us.

"There you have it folks, One Direction. Will the British Boyband continue their career, or will they go solo? Stay tuned for more One Direction."

I looked at my watch and it's 6:03pm. I remembered I was suppose to go to Kendall's house before 7:00. I grabbed my towel and quickly  run to the bathroom. I stripped all of mu clothes and put it in the sink. I turned on the shower and wet myself. Applying shampoo on my hair and soap all over my body.  Rinsing my body with water again, getting rid all the soap all over my body, after. I positioned my head in front of the shower head, getting all of the bubbles off my hair. After that, I grabbed my towel and dried myself up, putting it around my body. I  turned the door know, pulling it to open. Stepping a few steps out before closing it back.

I approach the closet, getting some clothes. I picked a skinny jeans and a V-neck shirt. I throw them on my bed. Taking off the towel around me, I put on my underwear then boxers. I grabbed the jeans, putting on my left leg first then the right. Pulling them upward then buttoning the button and zipping up the zipper. I quickly put on my shirt, my clothe lining is pretty simple eh? I grabbed my ray bans and keys and made my way out of the room, locking it from behind.

When I was walking in the hallways, I saw Louis getting out of his room. He suddenly looked at my direction, glaring at me. He suddenly looked away and walked at the opposite side of my direction, making ourselves pass each other. I just didn't mind it at all. I just went down in the parking lot and hopped in my car. Making my way to the Jenner's house.

***

I parked my car in front of the house, hoping it wasn't her mom will be the one opening the door. I hopped out of my car, making my way to the front door. Once I made it there, I rose up my fist, knocking on it three times.

I waited in a short time then the door suddenly swung open. I never expected she'll be the one opening it, Kylie Jenner.

"Harry, hi! Are you here for Kendall?" she happily greeted me and I nodded in reply. "Come in, she's getting ready upstairs" she said and I did what I was told. I slowly walked in the house , scanning the room, it's a pretty nice house though. Kylie led me to the living room, slowly sitting down on the couch. "Do you want any juice or.."