Chapter Fifty-Eight

Chapter 58·

Harry's POV

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes. Thank you for coming"

"Of course I will, you're my bestfriend"

"And thank you for bringing me here. If it wasn't for you, I don't know what might happen to me"

"Uhh yeah  no problem"

That voice. That familiar voice. What is he doing here? How did he know she's here? My hand let go of the door knob. My feet moved backward, away from the door.

"I'm sorry Harry. I didn't told you he was coming. I called Nathan after I called you" Jill said.

"It's okay, you can go in if you want" I uttered, forcing a smile on my lips.

"Aren't you coming?" she asked.

" No. It's better for me not to" I said.

Jill gave me a light nod before doing what she was told. I'm alone now. Silence fills the corridors. Not a single nurse nor a doctor came by. It's probably the best if I leave.

Brianna's POV

"Sis!!" Jill shouted from the door. She quickly run to me.

"Jill, how did you find me?" I asked, playing with a strand of her hair.

"Well.."

"Since you two are now here, let me get you both some snacks eh?" Nathan asked, standing up from his seat not far from me and finally left the room.

"So, can you tell me now how did you get here?" I asked Jill again.

"Harry was with me all the time" she replied.

"What? How?" My voice was cracking. How is this possible?

"He was the one who sent you here."

"I thought it was Nathan" I said. I am shock.

"No sis, you got it all wrong. I only called Nathan so he can check out for you but the truth is, Harry is the one I called for you to send here immediatly. He still cares for you, if only you know how much" she said, everything.

"But.."

"He was still outside of this room just a while ago, until he heard Nathan's voice.  He was hurt, so so much. It was like he saw someone he loves die in front of him."  she frowned.

Our conversation was interrupted by a several knocks on the door. I was hoping that it was Nathan but it wasn't. Four familiar faces entered the room with a greetful smile. But it looks like one is missing.

"Hey Bri" Liam smiled, standing beside me.

"Hey. Where's Harry?" I utter asking.

"We actually don't have any sign of him this day. All he did was call and asked me what is the location to your place." he said " We knew it was an emergency then not so long ago he called us that you were hospitalized"

"Oh" was all the words that left my mouth. I wanna get out of this bed now, I need to.

"And we wanna say goodbye in advance if you won't be able to leave the hospital today nor tomorrow. Cause we will go on tour again. We will leave at midnight" Liam continued.

They all gave me a hug one by one. Niall even gave me a boquet of flowers with sweets in it. He said he thought that i was still angry at them because of the past. Nathan finally came back.

***

"Goodbye Bri!! We'll see you in a few months I guess." Niall wave goodbye once again before exitting the room with the other three.

It's already eight in the evening and no sign of Harry came out. I began to worry. Four hours left and they will leave, for good.

"Nathan can you please ask the nurse when can I leave?" I said and he nod, leaving the room.

As the time kept ticking, I grew more nervous. Nervous to think they will left without me talking to Harry; nervous that I wont be able to leave in time; nervous nervous nervous. All of the rage I felt earlier this morning was suprisingly replaced with fear. It's like I was a two different person stucked in a single body. It's like the other me is filled with anger and the other one was filled with love and caring. But I couldn't be both. I didn't have a choice.

Nathan came back with a good news, I guess. I can tell by his face that he has something good to spit out.

"The nurse said you can leave. But it's better for it to be tomorrow because it's already late outside."

"No. We are going to leave now. That is final" I said, getting out of the hospital bed.

"But Bri-"

"I said NOW. That is final Nathan" I ordered. He then began packing my things up while I change into my clothes.

I need to get to Harry; I need to apologize for my reckless behaviour towards him.

I need to tell him that I still love him.

----------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE LATE UPDATE

I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS FANFIC TO BE HONEST LOL

ILL PUBLISH THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW OR THE OTHER DAY

THIS FIC ONLY HAVE 3 CHAPTERS LEFT

PLS KEEP SUPPORTING THIS TIL THE END AND I HOPE YOU WILL TO THE NEXT STORY

-SimAno-