Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter 34•

Brianna's POV

I've been here since the start of the concert, but Harry didn't came back even once, but Louis did. He took a phone I think that's Harry's phone and he's covering the phone like it has a secret or something. No matter what that is, I'll know it. And after that, I'm alone again. Wow so hard working for their fans. I can hear the crowd from here, cheering, screaming their names. 

"Hey Harry is it true- Brianna what are you doing here?" Someone suddenly came in.

"Ahh well long story, bro" I said, shrugging.

"Hey do you know?" he said. I barely can understand what he's saying because he just can't stop smiling. 

"Ha-" Our conversation has been cut off by an open fo the door. It's Harry and he looks a bit exhausted.

"What are you doing here Ash?" Harry asks, confused.

"Nothing" Ashton chuckled, standing up from his seat. He went over to Harry and pat his shoulder then leave.

"Is it over?" I asks

"Nope not yet" He said avoiding my eye contact.

Well, he's probably gonna rest right not and I don't want to interrupt him. He needs a lot of energy later. So I stood up and walk towards the door.

"Brianna." He said almost whispering..

"Yeah?" I said, opening the door.

"He's with her in the right side front row." I accidentally let go of the door causing it to close because of what I heard.

"So the point?" I said

"She's pretty.." he said touching his lower lip, I don't need to know that!

"They're perfect aren't they.." I said crossing my arms. Then he whispered something, correct? I don't know, I can't hear it properly.  

"What? Correct?" asks

"Never mind like I said just look for another guy" He said

"Okay? Thanks for the advice Mr. Wise Guy" I said. I probably should go now, this is getting awkward.

"But do you still like him?" He said. Do I?

"Used to.." I sigh, leaving him alone. Wait, if Harry's here, who's on stage? I took a quick peek and saw Ashton was playing with his band mates. Wow, they're good. I never knew he plays the drums. Suddenly, I spot Chelsea and Francis also not very far away from the stage. Lovestruck as always.

"She's so cute right?"

"Niall you scared me!" I sid, almost shouted.

Why are the boys keep popping from anywhere?

"Sorry we're taking a break thats why 5SOS are playing on the stage" Oh that's their band name

"They're good and you really like her huh?" I said tickling him on the side.

"Sto- well yes. Will you help me?" maybe I can do this so I can forget about him.

"With pleasure dude.."..

*Hours Later

Louis POV

So the concert is over and meet and greets too. Lots of lovely fans here and the concert was so much fun, I'll never get used to it. And now we're in the bus resting and Coddy is here being Coddy, beating Zayn's score. Zayn's now on the 4th. All above, well that's her.

"And Done!." She said putting the remote down..

"What done?" I asks. Change! Zayn's now on 5th. Wow her's like half of a billion

"How did you? Why did you?" I said, completely out of words

"Revenge bro." then she stood up and get a drink.

Imagine, a girl beating a boy in a video game. Boys should be greater than girls in this kind of stuff. But now, I don't know.

*Minutes Later*

"Stupid traffic, Die traffic, fuck you traffic.." I said lazily, looking at the window. I wanna go home! I'm exhausted. Zayn sat on the couch and opened the TV

"Why is COD ope-" Zayn's face is priceless.

"Myyy Highscoreeee!!" Zayn said crying to a pillow. What the heck? I don't know if he's faking it or not.

"That's for ruining my closet" Brianna said coming in.

"Monster!" Zayn shouted and run to Liam

"What the hell happened to you Zayn" Liam asked

"She-She beat my score in COD!" Zayn said burying his face in to his neck

"That's for ruining her closet dude" Liam said patting his head.

Harry's POV

I'm here laying on the other couch with my earphones in my ear and listening to music while there's a towel in my face. Can't do nothing, and I'm bored..

"What?? correct?"

Ahh yes, I remembered that., I didn't really said correct. Good thing she didn't heard what I really said, if she did, I'm dead.

"They're perfect aren't they" Thensuddenly stupid words came out from my mouth.

"We're more perfect"  Like What the heck dude! Why did I even said that in the first place? What happened to me?

"Harold, you awake?" Someone said shaking me from the shoulder, I removed the towel in my face and saw Niall.

"What" I said getting up

"C'mon we're almost home, you need to get ready" Niall said and then leave. Fine.

I put on my boots and stood up. I suddenly saw Zayn laying on the couch, crying?

"Zayn, are you okay?" I said patting his shoulder

"Don't touch me man. L-leave me alone" Zayn said whining like a baby. Okay? I'll leave you alone now. I saw Louis in the other room texting someone so I went to him.

"What happened to Zayn?" I asked

"Oh I don't know. He just saw Brianna beat his score 4 times then goes around crying in the bus" Louis said.

"Speaking of Brianna, where is she?" I asked,

"I don't know, probably getting ready to leave since we're almost home" Louis said putting his phone in his pocket I stood up and looked for her "Wait Harold!!" Louis shouted

"What?" I stopped walking and looked at him

"You aren't mad at me aren't you?" he asked

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"You know, cause I took your phone earlier and show the background of it on the stage " he said. Oh that.

"A little" I said

"Why do you even have that photo of her?"

"I don't know" I said then leave.

5 Minutes Later...

Finally home!! I got out of the tour bus and opened the main door. I run to my room and jumped in my bed. Ahh I love my bed. I put down all of my stuff and went to sleep.