Chapter Nine

Chapter 9•

Brianna's POV 

After the "Pretend Family" thing we went home. But I'm still in this dress for go's sake, why? Cause the twins wont lend me back my clothes until we reach home, they think I look great in it, well No!. Then after some walk, we reach heaven I mean home..

"Finally!" I said with a really big smile on my face.

"Okay here's your clothes" the twins said handing my clothes. Yes, freedom.

"Were have you been??!" A familiar voice said, when I turn around, it's my step mom.

"Step mom, um I picked up the twins from Carl's place." I said

"That better be true.." phew. I went to my room while the twins are in the living room to watch Mickey mouse club house.

I close the door then pick up my guitar and play some song that my real mom taught me. I forgot that the vacation is in 2 days. I bring out my clothes and 2 bags to pack up. I put some few clothes, undies and my shoes. I went to the bathroom to get my shampoo, soap and toothbrush. I went back to my room and put it in my bag. Also, I put my gadgets in the backpack, my laptop, Mp3 and my phone. 

The bag was now full, so I closed it now. I put a picture of my 'real' Mom in my backpack, cause I always look at that picture. I saw something at the side of my cabinet, so I get up to look what it is. It's my old skateboard, It's been years since I use it. I'll just bring it so I can use it sometimes. I put my guitar in my guitar case, so I can learn some while I'm on vacation in my Uncle's. I wonder what's his face, it's been long since I saw him, maybe when I'm still 5 years old? I don't know!

I look at the time seeing it's 7:15pm, Man, I'm not in the mood eating right now. So I just lay in my bed and read some comic books.

Ricky's POV (Brianna's Dad)

Me and the others are eating dinner now and Brianna's is not. I even made her favorite, beef steak. I  got up from the chair and get a plate, tray and some spoon and fork from the kitchen. I get some food from the table and put it in the tray .

"Honey, what are you doing?" Lorna asked (Brianna's Stepmom)

"Getting some food for Bri" I said. I put it all in the tray and went to Brianna's room.

"Bri?" I said outside of her door.

"Yes?" she shouted back.

"Why don't you come downstairs and eat?" I asked.

"I kinda lost my appetite" she said.

"I'm gonna put the food infront of your door in case you'll get hungry" I said putting the food down and leave.

Brianna's POV

Should I eat the food that dad put in front of my door? Maybe I should, nah I should'nt. I feel my stomach crumbling inside, so I got up from my bed. I opened my door to see my favorite food, beef steak, yay!!! I bring the food inside and eat it. I'm full now, I put the trey at the side of my bed and go to sleep.

Louis's POV

I Woke up by the sunlight cause I forgot to close the curtains. Then I reach my phone under my pillow and saw the time, it's 6am, still early but I cant sleep anymore cause of the sunlight blinded me and I am too lazy to close the curtains.

So I went down stairs and saw Liam making breakfast.

"You're up early" he said.

"Yep, can't sleep anymore" I said then I saw Harry's door a little bit open, so I decided to go inside and check if he is still sleeping, yep still sleeping then I suddenly thought an idea.