Chapter Fourty-Two

Chapter 42•

Brianna's POV

3 days had past..

We're on our way to the concert... Media are chasing us...Because of the fight, the fight at the club...People are now hating me because they might think that Harry may lose his career because of me, I keep thinking why did he do that?

Is he trying to save me? 

Is he trying to keep me out of harm?

Or is that 4 little words I kept thinking about...

Does he love me?

The boys aren't talking recently to each other...no other celebration has been done this past few days, those sleep overs, movie night and etc...... It's all because of me, because of me they're scared to talk to each other, because of me they don't even look at each other's eyes..It's all because of me, cause I ruined everything...

How can I redo everything? I should've just leave the club that day, I should've join them...But they forced me...But it's still my fault...

''
Okay guys we're here'' Paul said opening the car door... Cameras flashing everywhere but I hid myself under the hood..Then we finally made our way through backstage...It's only 5:45pm so we still have 1 hour and 15 minutes for the concert...Then suddenly they all went to their own way...Zayn went Go-Karting, Louis went football, Liam did some exercise, Harry went to his room and Niall is playing basketball...while I just sat at the center of the stage alone, thinking... A lot of things...

Looking at the ground, playing with my fingers... I'm always asking myself....I have this weird feeling about Harry...Thinking those little words...

Did I fall for him?

OR

Do I Love him??

"Hey" 4 familiar voice said... I look beside me and It's Luke, Micheal, Calum and Ashton..."Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I asked "Just getting ready for the concert" Calum answered...They all sat beside me, I sigh "What will all of you do if you're in my situation right now?" I asked them...Silence came for too long...

"If I was in your situation...I'd leave, I don't mean that you should....But If I were you, I'd just leave so theres no more trouble..." Ashton said...Maybe that's it...maybe I should do it.. I stood up and thank them for sharing some suggestions...I went to Harry's room, and saw him sitting on a couch... "Hey..." I said..."Why are you here?" he asked..."I just want to say goodbye.."... "Why, where are you going?" He asked and stood up from the couch

"Home..."  I said looking at the ground...

"No, no..... Why?" He asked walking to me.. "I'm gonna leave...I don't wanna cause anymore trouble between you and the lads...People probably hate me right now because of the fight..Yah, just say goodbye to the lads from me.." I said patting the side of his shoulders... I turned around to open the door..

BUT Harry suddenly pull me to him and hugged me...

O_O....WAIT! is he crying???

Why does hearing him crying makes me weak "No Please Brianna, I-It's hard to-jus- dont leave plss." he said hugging me even tighter... "No Harry, I have to go..." I said trying to make my way out but he so strong I can't

"Please Bri....I-." I Cut him and tried to break free from his hug.. then he let me go but still holds me in my shoulder..his tears are now rolling form his dimples....

ARGGGHHHHH I'am being carried away!! WHY?!!! so I just wiped his tears with my hands,sorry I don't have any handkerchief,then he held my had form his face.."Hey..Don't cry.." I said "I-I'll stop if y-you dont leave"..Nice...

"tsk come on! what are you blind? I've cost too much problem Iam just ruining you carriers I ne-"

"NO! your perfect! And I LOVE YOU! its hard to love someone when there thousand miles away from you,but for you even if its 1 mil- no 1 millimeter,I cant..plss dont leave..I LOVE YOU I am serious" then he hugged me again..

WHATTT???! OK! THE WORLD IS SO CONFUSING! ANOTHER SHOCKING THINGS FROM HARRY STYLES 

"What no.Your just confused Harry you dont know what your talking about," I said to him patting again his shoulders "Iam serious." then he stopped crying and his eyes..so unexplanable how can his wet eyes dried so fast? and so dark "Come on,even if I loved you to-" "Me too so much"

-____- "Please Harry I cant.." I said trying to let go on his grips on my shoulder..."But you just told me you love me." He said comming closer to me making our face so close....."No plss Harry just- BYE." then finally I broke free.

I tuned the door knob and opened the door...I saw the other lads standing in front of me "Coddy!! Don't leave ME!!" Louis shouted and hugged me, then suddenly all the lads hugged me.. "Don't leave Bri, it's not your fault.." Niall whispered.. "Guys..." "Don't leave, things will not be the same if you leave" Zayn said and hugged me tightly...

Those words soften my heart..Why would they even want me if I only ruin them? But okay I'll give them a chance or MYSELF a chance to change things,

But when I do one more thing, ONE MORE BAD THING that can ruin their career...I'll seriously leave..I'll let them all go and took a big breathe "Okay, I'll stay...but if I do one more thing that can ruin your careers, I'll leave, for sure" I said..I gave them another big hug and then we waited for the concert to start

*Concert, Backstage*

"Good Luck!" I shouted and they all ran to the stage and sang Kiss You..And I'm just that person that always stare at the person that you love...You all probably know who he is..

its Liam...just kidding but i love Liam too as a dude (A/N:NO! hes mine XD)

Yeah,its him,I love Harry too..I recognize he's the person who's kind-hearted, hard-working guy...To be honest, I don't have any reason why I fall in love.. I just fall to that person who always protect me no matter what will happen to him or his career.... I just wish he's for me..

"Before we sing Live Like We're Young, We just want to know if you're all angry about Brianna Collins?" WHUTTT??!! Liam shouted to the microphone on stage after singing Kiss You..

What are they doing?! Some of the audience shouted 'No' and some shouted 'Yes'..Of course they hate me!, I almost ruin their idol's or hero's or husband's career...But I do hope they don't hate me PLEASE, or I'll be in my highschool life again...But not just 3 people will hate me, maybe millions...or more..

*Hours Later*

The concert went great I am happy they went back to normal...much normal,and were here in the bus...on our way out of the arena some fans are whispering and some are smiling at me and waving at me too...and now in the right side of the bus with Harry and his just staring at me....different kind..

the other lads are playing cards on the other side of the bus but Zayn and Liam went to bed,and where here alone I am just looking at the window..Can't stand it! "OK what do you want??! your creeping me out men!" I said

"You and you and you can you give that to me???" he said with a his raspy voice with a smirk at the end.."Corny,buy alphabet books they have you af-" "No,me is inside your heart..." He said cutting me off "When did you become so cheesy???!" I said looking at him curiously "No babe its called romantic"..He said standing up and went sitting beside me hugging me form the back  >/////< darn youuuuuu. I stood up to change my seat but he pull me to him and hugged me  "Come ON!" I said "What on??" he said I can feel his breath on my neck...

"Aren't you my girlfriend now??"

_______

Author: Sorry for slow update :(