Chapter Fifty Four

Chapter 54·

Brianna's POV

"W-what?" I ask in a higher tone of my voice.

"I already read your letter, and I said I love you too" I can hear him chuckle through the phone.

"Okay, okay bye" I hang up. I quickly went inside the house, running upstairs.

"Umm dad, I'm finish eating for now. Thank you!" I shouted while entering my room

I grabbed my laptop and sat on the bed, turning it on. I logged in my Skype and saw Harry was already online. He quickly invited me for a vid call which I accepted. Waiting for it to load and then there he is, shirtless as always and only in his boxers.

"Harry you idiot, put a shirt on" I laughed, crossing my legs. "And what's with you with Skyping"

"Hello too" he smiled, covering his mouth. "And if we didn't Skype now, i'll go the hell out of there"

"I know you won't do that" I said biting my lips.

"I can" he said, smirking "Do you miss me?"

"No" I slightly chuckled.

"Why not" he frown.

"Cause I don't" I smiled.

"Sister?"

I looked at the door and saw Jill and Lottie. They both walk towards me, joining me on the bed.

"Hey look it's that boy we played with before" Lottie said, pointing at the screen.

"Oh yeah. Hello mister!" Jill said waving at my laptop screen.

"Hello" Harry shouted, waving at them back. "How was school darlings?"

"It's fine, we both have some good grades. Thank you for asking mister" Both Jill and Lottie said.

"Hmm manners. Why can't your sister have them?"

"Shut up" I giggle "Okay Jill and Lottie, can you please give us some time for a minute? I'll give both of your gifts later"

They both nodded, kissing me on the cheeks before leaving my room. I looked back at Harry and saw him laughing. What the hell is wrong with him. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Nothing" he shrugged, smiling. "So.."

***

"I guess I can go there to Australia in 2 months to visit you" Harry said, forcing a smile.

"Nah it's okay, your job is more important" I whisper. "By the way I really need to sleep now, I'm gonna surprise Chelsea and Francis tomorrow early in the morning. They don't know I came back"

"Okay, goodnight" he breathe out, waving.

"Night" I waved back.

I was about to log out and turn off my laptop but suddenly he called me.

"Psst." he smirked, covering his mouth with his hands. "I love you"

"Okay okay, I love you too. Take care there" I chuckled, waving once more and then turned off my laptop, putting it on the table beside my bed.

Well, we took a pretty long time. Maybe 3 hours? He even said that Kendall dating thing was not pretty good. He said management wants it to last longer than any of relationships he had before. Will me and him last long?

I tugged my self in the bed sheet, turning off the lamp beside me, closing my eyes to sleep.

*Morning*