EPILOUGE

Epilouge•

Brianna's POV

6 months later...

"There it fit perfectly!" Chelsea shouted, clapping her hands while jumping up and down on the wooden floor.

"It's kinda tight on my chest though" I said, adjusting it up since my cleavage is starting to pop out of it like really.

"Okay fine I'll just pick out another dress" Chelsea sigh, going to the dresses.

We are actually picking out a wedding dress since the wedding starts in two days. Me and Harry weren't seeing each other for like a week. They said they wanted it to be a surprise.

Chelsea came back with a dress. It was a long sleeved one. The back of it was see-through with flower designs, so does the sleeves. And it was a v-neck one. I hope this one will turn out right.

I grabbed it from her hands and walk to the dressing room. I slide the curtains close to cover me while I undress myself and to keep others. I slide the zipper of the dress down and peel it off my body. Gosh, I barely can breathe in that dress.

Putting the dress that Chelsea just gave to me. Lookig at the mirror to see the dress on me.It kinda suits me. No tightness in every part of my body. I turned around, revealing my back. The flower designs fit my skin perfectly.

"Are you done?" Chelsea shouted.

"I think so" I shouted back.

From the mirror, the curtains slid open. Sudden gasps escaped every lips in the room.

"OMG Brianna! You look phenomenom in that dress!!" Chelsea sqealed

"Jeez calm down. Save your voice for the wedding" I chuckled.

I was adoring the dress, to be honest. I hope Harry will like this as much as I do. But I know he will.

"Brianna, honey!" Someone called me.

I turned around to see two beautiful faces staring back at me. Gemma pulled me in for a hug carefully so the dress wont be ruined.

"Oh my gosh it looks so perfect to you!" Anne happily said.

"Thank you" was all I can say.

These past 6 months all I ever did was get to know Harry's family. They accepted me for who I am; they supported mine and Harry's relationship; they accepted my family. And I am very glad they did.

"Harry will surely love this. By the way we just went to his place with the lads. We have a picture of him in his tux, wanna see?" Gemma said, getting her phone in her pocket.

"No it's okay. I'll just wait for the wedding" I smiled.

"You know I'm very excited for you to be my sister-in-law" Gemma laughed.

"Alright now you two how about we go purchase this dress and have a girls night later" Anne said. We couldn't do nothing but agree.

Harry's POV

"Dude, you look terrible" Niall said.

"I'll take that as a compliment" I chuckled, fixing the bow tie.

I'm pretty excited to be married to the woman I love. And now, I miss her. We have'nt been seeing each other in a week.

"So what will happen to the band now?" Liam asked. A moment of silence struck.

"A single marriage wont probably ruiin our career. Besides, Zayn's engage also, he'll get marry soon too" I said.

"How about you having a baby?"