Chapter Six

• Dedicated to Chayra Aragones

Chapter 6•

(3 days had past)

Louis POV

I was walking at the corridor upstairs while eating some chips then I notice that Harry's door is slightly open, I remember about what happened to him and Taylor so I was thinking to tease him then I sing one of Taylor's song

"Weeeee are never ever ever getting back together!" I shouted, walking in Harry's room.

"Oh! Shit! Just stop it" Harry jumped out in surprise.

"I thought you moved on from it?" I asked.

"Yes I did, but I don't want to hear that song" Harry sighed, looking down.

"Okay then" I walked out of his room.

Harry's POV

Yes, I moved on from our break up but I don't want to remember anything about her. I went downstairs to the kitchen to find some stuff to make myself distracted, but I failed why?

Because everywhere I go, she's the only one that struck in my mind. So I decided to go to my tree house. Me and my dad did this when I was a little kid and this place is always my favorite. It helps me to forget things that i want. I carefully climbed up to the tree house and saw a group of fans on the street shouting some things..

"Taylor Swift is a user! She used our beloved Harry! Your such a SLUT Taylor swift"

I want to run to Taylor and make her forget all of the rude things being shout at her but I saw her with Ed Sheran walking towards the car not long ago. When will my life get any worst? Seriously? My best friend? But I guess it's the right time for me to take a rest now. I quickly climbed down the tree house, heading towards my room.

Niall's POV 

I went to a famous restaurant named 'Eleven Madison Park' the food there is so delicious and i think i cant remember my name anymore because of the deliciousness. Then I saw a cute girl and it  looks like we have the same age. She was wearing a floral light blue dress and her hair has a cute bunny ribbon that matches her dress. 

I didn't noticed that a food was served in my table. Wow. How long was I looking at her? I quickly ate it all and pay for it. And it looks like the girl left. I got up from the chair and started heading our to the door. Since it was evening, I decided to walk home. And it looks like there's no fans around. I stopped on my tracks when I saw the girl I saw in the restaurant. She was buying flowers. She's so pretty. Wait what. What the hell is happening to me.

Oh yeah back to going home. I bought some chocolate, soda, pizza. Oh and tacos too on my way home. I forgot, we need to decorate the guest room. When? And wait, why did I bought so many food? Oh well. You know the angel inside my stomach is calling me.

I finally reached home. The lads was all in the living room except Harry. Hmm I wonder where is he? Maybe he's sleeping I guess. I put all of the food I brought on the kitchen counter and went back to the living room to watch TV with the lads.

I told them a plan. A plan of making Harry busy so he will forget every heart ache he has been. All of them agreed. And we also decided to decorate the guest room tomorrow. 

Zayn's POV

I'm so sad for what happen to Harry, I imagined their relationship to take years and not just a couple of months. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Zayn Malik from One Direction and Im Harry's best friend. I probably won't take introducing myself long cause all of you probably know me. Then, all of the sudden Nialled call us to say something.

He told us about what Simon wants us to do in the guest room. It was fun decorating it, I don't know when's the last time we decorated it but we had fun. Niall's plan is to do it tomorrow because it's late in the evening.

Niall wants to make Harry busy so that he will forget the broke up with Taylor.

I went outside of the house, to get some fresh air. Pulling out a cigarette from my pocket. Putting it on my mouth and lit it up, breathing out the smoke.

"Hey Zayn!! We're gonna watch a movie, wanna join?" I heard Louis shout from the living room.

"In a minute" It took me a long time to finish smoking. But once I did, I quickly ran inside the living room.

Brianna's POV

Finally Morning! I got out of bed and stretch my arms and legs a little. I went downstairs and saw no one. Good thing no classes today because our teacher is busy for the school challenges. I quickly went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator and saw only plenty foods, darn it. I closed it and saw a note stick to the door of it.

"Im at the supermarket today, Watch over Jill and Lottie, they're at Carl's place. They said the'll play there for a while. Ill be back late cause I'm gonna go shopping a little. -Stepmom"

Great, shopping again, all she can do is shopping. Gold digger. I'm gonna starve now! I went upstairs to change my clothes, and went downstairs again and watch TV. 2 more days for the vacation. Hayzzz I wish it was today, so I can get out of this prison..

Harry's POV 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taylor on top of me. What? I quickly sat up from my bed and saw no one in the room. Am I hallucinating? Never mind. I quickly got out of bed, walking downstairs to the living room. No one was there, I guess they're still sleeping. Why is Taylor in my mind?? Can it just be a random fan? But no. But there's always this thing that's running through my mind.

"Harry, be strong. Just remember that we are here loving and supporting you"

That's right! I have many reasons to be happy like my One Direction Family, my fans and my family. I realize that it's time to forget about the aches that Taylor did to me. Oh wait I have to go buy something. I forgot. I quickly went upstairs to wash my face and change my clothes. Quickly walking out of the house.