Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter 31•

Harry's POV

Thank god we still have minutes before heading home cause we delivered Jill and Lottie home. Right now Brianna and Louis is front of the house,Brianna pressed the door bell and seconds later the door opened & I saw a very nice looking lady. But she doesn't look like Brianna nor the twins? They talked for a while and the twins hug Brianna and wave at Louis goodbye then went inside. I know that feeling, saying goodbye to a sibling is hard but twins and kids? Is harder. Then we went back in to the car. 

"Is that your mum??" Zayn ask..

"Nope that's her stepmom." Louis answered

I knew it's not her mum, it was pretty obvious. I start the car and it looks likes its gonna rain so I drove as fast as I could. Bad bad luck, it did and we were stuck in the traffic. It looks like we're gonna be here for a while so I turn on the radio. It was playing Glad You Came by The Wanted.

"Harold Styles would you mind changing the radio station?!" Louis shouted, trying to change it by force.

"Why? Its a great song?" Brianna said, stopping him.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT??!!" He said, snapping his fingers, so I just turn off the radio.

"Thank you.." Liam said, sighing in relief

"Why? I don't understand?" Brianna asked confusedly looking at Zayn.

"Just don't ask, its kinda long story" Zayn answered..

"Ohh okay I wont ask" then she went back looking at the window. The rain were getting stronger.

Brianna's POV

Whats with Glad You came?Never mind. If they don't like it, so beat it. Whats with the weather? Interpreting my feelings right now. It's glad my I saw my sisters and felt a little bit happy but not to much to fill my sadness. And whats with the traffic? Right now I am in a perfect position, beside the window car, there's a traffic jam and its raining hard. It's like the weather is making fun of me.

"Are you okay?" Louis patting my shoulder

"I am fine just a little bit sleepy" I said

"You can sleep on Liam's shoulder it's warm..." Really Louis?

"Really? No I'm fine, i'll just watch the rain" I said putting my phone out.

*14 New messages

*9 new voice calls

And you know who is this right? I didn't bother reading and hear all of that i just delete the voice calls and I just read the last message.

Nathan: Bri? If you read this please, reply. I wanna know if we're cool or are you fine. Did you eat or something just please I wanna know if your fine x

Since when did he care about me?

Me: We're cool dude don't worry. Don't worry about me I am super fine. I hope she didn't get mad because of you keep texting me

They're still playing I Spy, what the heck. Oh I remembered, the Niall and Chelsea thing. It's tomorrow. We need to be prepared for it.

I just thought of a great idea. Me, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam will be 'stalkers' of the day tomorrow. So we can give Niall some advice of hanging out with Chelsea. We'll just hide around so Chelsea won't see us. Such a great plan. I love myself for this. So I went back looking at the window

*15 Minutes Later*

Finally home!! I quickly got out of the car and went inside the house all wet. Cause I'm too lazy for opening the umbrella.

"I'm not gonna eat dinner!" I shouted while going upstairs to my room. I jumped in my bed and went to sleep to get ready for tomorrow, cause they're gonna leave early in the morning.

***

Just done taking a bath. I quickly put on my clothes and some glasses so I can't be notice easily. I went to Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam's room to wake them up so we can do my plan now.

"Bye lads, gonna go see Chelsea now!" Niall shouted from downstairs shoot! We're gonna be late!!

"FASTER CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES NOW AND WEAR SOME GLASSES!" I shouted very loud

"What are we gonna do?" Zayn asked going out of him room yawning

"No time for question, let's go go go!!" I said clapping my hands...

*5 Minutes*

Are they really that slow? It's been minutes already but it feels like hours to me.

"We're done.." Liam said

"Okay let's go to the park!!" I said grabbing all of their hands and run to the park

"Why are we going to the park" Harry said yawning

"To stalk someone" I said laughing

"Who?"

"Niall and Chelsea" I said smiling

"I'm with you!!" Louis said shouting, he let go of my hand and run with me now.

Time check: 9:00am. It's very early though. Finally we reached the park and we saw Niall and Chelsea on the bridge so we hid under the bench.

"Look at those two lovers" Louis said pointing at them and suddenly they're are heading on our way.

"Shit let's go!! They're going in our direction!" I shouted so we run and hide beside the trashcan. Why did we hide here? So we continued following and following them all over the place..

*Minutes Later*

I'm now getting bored of this 

"I'm bored!" I said whining. Harry suddenly got up

"Wanna go for a walk?" He said lending me a hand to stand up

"Yeah... I guess" I said taking his hand and getting up and we started walking around the park.

"Oh yeah Bri, what happened to you yesterday? You don't look so... happy" He asked looking at me, his eyes were filled with worry.

"It's a long story" I said looking at the ground

"C'mon you can trust me" He said smiling

"Well, when I confessed my love to him, he said sorry cause I didn't know that he's now taken I- I just embarrassed myself in front of him that day" I said sighing

"It's okay, you deserve another guy" he said. We both continued to talk and walk around the park.

Then we finally noticed that Niall and Chelsea are not in the park now. That was quick, very

"Hey guys! They're gone now! Let's go home!" I shouted at Liam, Louis and Zayn who are still hiding beside the trashcan. When they run to me and Harry, they smell like shit, literally.

"You three stink!" Harry said covering his nose

"We're not that bad" Louis said smelling himself. You're that kind of bad. So Me, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn ran home to check if Niall is now home..