Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter 22•

Brianna's POV

"Nah I am just used to it. So you play huh since when?? I started playing th guitar when I was 12" he said while tuning it now

"Hmm dont remember" I said. Niall was  finally done tuning my guitar

"Here" Niall said giving me my guitar. I played it a little

"Nice. Thanks" I said and put my guitar down

"No prob, I gotta go upstairs now" Niall said leaving.

All day. I just sit here in the living room and watch TV, Ugh stupid leg!! I can't even stand up. Harry Styles I blame you. I put my leg on top of the table, and change the channels. I looked at the clock to see it was 12:45pm, I'm starting to get hungry How can I even get food if this stupid leg is injured.

"Hey! Getting hungry?" Liam said walking to me with a food in a plate,

"Uhhh yeah I guess..." I said whispering

"Here" He said handing me the food.

"Uhhh Thanks" I said and take it. He sat down and watch TV with me while I eat.

"Wheres the others?" I asked while chewing my food

"Harry, Louis, Niall are in there rooms..... and Zayn...."

"What?" I asked

"He's in the game room still trying to beat your score" He said laughing, until now? When will he ever stop beating it? 

"What can I say?? I'm good at that game" I laugh

Me and Liam talk and talk for hours now, good thing he's a good person. He always talk about the boys, he said Louis was always the childish one. It does look so.

Then he talked about Harry now, he said he can be a great person sometimes, and sometimes his DARK side appears. What is this? Kelly Clarkson?

I saw Uncle Simon upstairs getting down with some luggages, I forgot he's leaving now for work. I'm gonna live with this idiots for now.

"Okay, I gotta go now, Take care Bri, Liam take care of her okay bye!" Uncle Simon said kissing me in the forehead and leave.

"Well, I gotta go to my room now. Do you need something?" Liam asked standing up

"Uhhh it's okay, I'm fine, thank you" I said, he nodded and leave. Actually I do need something.

I need to walk around! Damn leg! Work work work! Ughh! I hate this life. I looked at the clock to see it's 5:34pm wow. How long did Liam and I talk? The world may never know. I turned off the TV and get some nap

Zayn's POV

Ughhhh!! still can't beat Brianna's score!! I've been in this room for hours and STILL can't beat it!! I wonder what's that girl's secret?

Maybe I should stop now, cause the TV is getting hotter. I turned it off and go to my room to think how to beat that highscore.

Harry's POV

 *3 Hours Later*

Just here in my room for hours doing nothing. And too lazy to eat dinner, I didn't hear the others open the door so probably they're not gonna eat or slept early. I leave my room and went downstairs to eat some food. I went to the kitchen to get some pizza, I put the pizza in the microwave and wait for it to be heated.

Finally done! I grabbed the pizza with bare hands, HOT!!!. I ate it quickly and drink some water, why the hell did I even get it from the microwave with bare hands in the first place? When I was about to walk to my room upstairs, I saw Brianna sleeping in the living room. 

What should I do? It's getting really cold in here.  I went to the living room, I carried her slowly bridal style. I went upstairs to her room, I opened her door slowly. She's a little heavy though, I put her in her bed and let go. I put a blanket on top of her, I didn't get to say sorry to her. I lean in and  kissed her forehead and turn off the lights and leave.

Brianna's POV

*Morning*

I woke up seeing, I'm in my room. How the hell did I get here, I got magic! Transport magic! Never mind. Someone probably carried me here. The question is, who?

I move my legs back and forth, It's healed already. Yes!! Thank God! I took all the bandages off and went downstairs to eat breakfast cause, school. I went to the kitchen and saw Liam and Louis already eating

"Oh hey Bri! it's good that your leg is healed, have a sit" Liam said

"Coddy!!!!" Louis shouted and hug me

"Morning" I said lazily and sat on the chair and eat.

10 Minutes Later......

Done eating, I went upstairs to my room to get my 'bathing' supplies. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Minutes Later. I put a towel around my body. I quickly ran to my room and locked the door, good thing Liam and Louis are the only one awake. I dry myself up and put on my clothes quickly as possible.

I grab my bag and book and quickly ran downstairs.

"Hey Bri! going already? Do you need a ride?" Liam asked

"Uhhh no thanks I'll just take the train Bye!" I said and run to the  train station.

Minutes Later....

Finally reached school! I quickly went to my locker and put all of my books

"Brianna!!!!" I hear a crying voice behind me, I turn around and saw Francis and Chelsea

"What?" I asked

"There will be a 1D concert in a week!! We don't have money to buy some" Francis said

"Okay okay, let's talk about this after class" I said and we headed to our classroom or should I say hell. I saw Nathan in our classroom, thank god he attend school today.

"Hey Bri!" Nathan said waving at me and I wave back. I saw those 3 girls glaring at me, probably jealous. I went to my seat, which is next to Jane's good thing Nathan is just beside me.

"Why didn't you attend school last Thursday?" I turned around and asked Nathan

"Just got bored" Nathan answered laughing. He's so cute when he is  laughing

"Okay everyone please take your sit" our teacher said, stupid teacher!! I was talking to Nathan!