Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19• *Edited*

Louis' POV

Did something happen with those two? How did Harry become so angry all of the sudden? The world may never know.

"Hey Louis, where's Harry? we're gonna rehearse now" Liam asked walking to me

"I...Don't...Know" But really I don't know where that guy is headed to.

"Okay? Let's go, everyone's waiting for us" Liam said as I walk with him. But really what's with those two?

Brianna's POV

"Just Stop Hanging with them"

"Heh, you're a whore aren't you?"

"You always get close to my friends... Zayn, Niall, Louis and now Josh.. Who's next Liam?

The kiss........my FIRST kiss........

Ughhh!! Why can't I forget those things?! That stupid idiot pervert! That doesn't mean I hang with them much that doesn't mean I'm a whore! I sometimes think I wanna trash talk him or kill him but that's too much..

"And girl... you and I we're 'bout to make some memories tonight!"

"I wanna leave while we're young.. we wanna live while we're young"

I heard some voices singing, they're probably starting their rehearsal now. Well there pretty good.I probably should let them finish their rehearsal first, cause you know If I went back inside they'll be asking me some question about what happened to me and..

Harry..Darn it..I wish someone can just hit me right now and forget what happened...

1 Hour Later.....

Finally, they're done singing inside. I was dying outside, I looked at my watch that it's 4:43. I went back inside, I'm gonna try hiding my face while I go to the other room. Cause they're gonna start asking me some questions!

I covered my face with my hand and started walking slowly to the other room.

"Brianna? where are you going?" great, someone already caught me. Yeah, they're really gonna caught me cause I'm only covering my face with my hands. I should've covered my face with a flower vase.

I stopped walking and put down my hands.

"Errr..."

"Okay, Nevermind, we're gonna leave now let's go" Liam said so we headed to the limousine, Thank god no questions for me Yay!!!

Wait??!!

That means Harry gonna be there?!

Harry's POV

They're probably wondering where I am right now, actually I went home alone. I open the door and closed it. I went to the living room and jump in the couch to watch some TV and kinda, wait for them to come back.

I keep changing the channels, the channels I get is Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift WTF?! Is there any better channels than that.

15 Minutes Later...

I heard the door open and saw the boys walking in and so is Brianna. She didn't really looked at me, she just went straight to her room and slammed the door.

"Hey Harry! Where have you been..."

"ON MAH LAAAIIIIFEE!!" Louis said singing

"Shut up Lou." Zayn said. Louis did a duck face and went upstairs.

"Where have you been? why didn't you rehearse with us?" Zayn asked sitting with me on the couch.

"Errr Long Story" I said

"Okay mate, I'll leave you now" Zayn said rubbing my back and went  upstairs.

Maybe I should go upstairs too, I'm the only one here downstairs. I grab the remote and turned off the TV. I got up from the couch and walked upstairs to my room. I had nothing to do today. Just, bored. I open the door of my room and close it.

What can I do?! I know

Nothing. I sat on the corner of my bed, thinking of something to do. 

I touch my lips with my hands, thinking about the kiss.......

What? I said something to do not that thing! Ugghhhh.

Brianna's POV

Finally home and no Harry on the car phew...But where is he? Who cares..

Then Zayn open the door and I say Harry sitting on the couch.

Act cool and walk toward your room and imagine hes no there! then I walk straight to my room and slam the door..And I'm just here in my bed, planking. Suddenly I heard my phone ring, I try to get it without moving cause too lazy. I answered whoever is calling me

"Hello?" I asked lazily

"Yo, Brianna this is Chelsea" Chelsea said from the phone

"Oh..Hey. What do you want" I asked.

Me and Chelsea Talk talk and talk until it become midnight.I didn't join dinner cause I don't wanna see that dork's face, no. Minutes Later me and Chelsea we're done talking about girl stuff I dont really much understand, so I put down my phone, then go to sleep.