Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter 39•

Brianna's POV

Time check: 2:49 pm

Okay I'm bored -_____- Nothing to do but just lay down in the bed and listen to music...Is there anything else I can do except that??? Ughhhhhh!! Well there's a Tv ... I don't even know what will I watch ._.

Harry was getting something from his luggage...It's getting noisy tho, with all those things falling from the floor... Dude... "What are you doing" I can't help it, so I asked him...He didn't answer in about 2 mins...But he stand up with uhhh Xbox..."Well, it seems like you're bored..so I decided if we can play this..." He said... Wow *O*... "Cool.." That's all I can say...

"Dude, I love you...You saved my life from boringness!!!" I shouted...But really..he saved me *_* "Hehe, I love you too.." He whispered "What?" I asked..What ._.

"Nothing I just felt saying it" He said laughing while plugging the Xbox to the TV...

30 mins later...

 "And....You lose!!" this is the 4th time I beat him...In a row hahah! "One More Round!! The winner will give the loser a dare" He said..."Challenge accepted" I said...Oh yeah now the real game is starting...HAHAHAHA!.we're playing Fast And Furious 2 Player... He kept hitting on some cars that's why he always lose, and always last on the finish line :P....I got this..

3.....2....1...START!!

Here we goo!!!! Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right Turn till we move to the last lap..."Stop hitting me" I said "No Rules, baby"... Ughhhhhhh >o< Now he's on the lead....Shiiiiittttt, we're almost on the finish line...K Brianna, You can do this...I'm on the lead...YESS!!! But he suddenly hit my car so I went right and I lose -___- "YES!" He shouted getting up and jumping around -___- "What will you Dare me -____-" I said looking at him... "Hmmmm" Please not be so hard "YOU!! will do anything I want you to do...starting Tomorrow morning" He said... -____- "How many days?" I asked "3 only" YES!!! Good thing it's not a week or something.....But...

Today is Thursday so...Friday....Saturday....Sunday...WATTTTT!!??? Why weekends!?? T____T 

Stupid CONFIDENCE ! and no rules..

Then I went to the bed to get my phone..

Time Check: 6:37 PM

Wow we played almost 4 hrs?? I didnt know thats possible..well nevermind all I have to worry is tommorow,the dare and losing my weekend! Wait... while Harry is unplugging the Xbox from the tv I asked him.."When will I start?" "Tomorrow"... -_____- "Is that what you're gonna wear??" "For what?" I asked O.o "Going to sleep?"......I'm just wearing a tanktop and shirts...Ans it's fucking cold ._. "Owww, Im gonna go change" I said, I grabbed my Pj's in the closet and went to the bathroom to get change...

***

Bored...

Time Check: 7:03pm

...Is there anything to watch or something?? "HELLLOOOOOO!!" Louis yelled from the door -____- Does he even realise there's so many people sleeping and he's just there standing infront of our door and scream like theres no tomorrow?? -_____-... Harry got up from his bed and opened the door...I see, all of the boys are here...With Dvds and Popcorns, yesss!!!...Wait.... Are they reading my mind or something O.o..

Cause when I think about boringness, something great happened in real...They're fucking scaring me..."Great, what movies do you got there Loueh?" I asked..."Well ummm... Insidious, Paranormal Activity 5 and Nightmare in Elm Street" Why the hell are all of them horror movies T____T ... "Mine is PA5...Okay votings, Niall?" Zayn said "Indidious"

PA5-1

Insidious-1

NES-0

"Liam?" Zayn said.."I'll go for Nightmare in Elm Street" =3=

PA5-1

Insidious-1

NES-1

"Louis?" "Nightmare in Elm Street..."

PA5-1

Insidious-1

NES-2...

T_T "Harry?" ... "I'll go for NES cause I haven't watched it yet" Harry said...

PA5-1

Insidious-1

NES-3... Whuttttttt T_T "Brianna? Are you gonna vote?" Zayn asked and looked at me

"Ermmmmm...I don't wanna ._." I said...Seriously, I HATE horror movies...it gives me nightmares T_T.... Especially Nightmare in Elm street.... they said the story of it was if there's a killer that's awake in someone's dreams, then when that killer killed that person in his/her dreams....he or she will be killed....In real....

NOOOOOOO!!!...

I 'Psssst' them.. and they all looked "Can I ummm... Can I pass this movie night stuff?" I asked..."Why? Are you too afraid coddy? :D" Loueh asked... "Ummm a little ._." I said....you can see my face completely scared, then you'r still gonna ask me if I'm scared or not? T___T "Wow, first time seeing a girl good in Games, skateboarding and other boys stuff..... but actually afraid of horror movies..." Zayn said >O<

"I-I'm n-not scared!!" I shouted stuttering... .___. .... "Really, C'mon... let's watch infront of the TV...." Louis said looking at me, in a creepy way..... I hate chu -______-....

5 Mins later....

"I Can't doooo ittttt!!!" >o< I shouted burrying my face to Harry's shoulder... I don't care if he's the one beside me, I just don't want to see it >o< "Bri, it's not even starting yet.." "I dunnnn careeeee! Bro!" I hate this -____- "You can do whatever you want Coddy, but you're still gonna watch :P" Louis said.....Ughhhh fine =3= "It's okay, I'll keep you safe" Harry said laughing while putting his arms around me -_____- ...no choice...

*After the Movie*

"Okay goodnight Bri and Harry, see you all tomorrow!!" Liam said, and Louis, Niall ,Zayn and him got out of our room and closed the door...While I'm still here sitting on the floor, infront of the Tv and still shivering.....I don't wanna watch that movie again >__<... am gonna get nightmares .__. "C'mon Bri, let's go to sleep..." Harry said... "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i.....I c-can't m-move.." I said shivering....I still remember the blood, the killer and...death .__. "C'mon let's go" Harry said carrying me..bridal style...I'm heavy ._. How can he carry me so easily...

He put me down on my bed slowly... >o<....When he putted me down...he was getting his hands off me but he suddenly stopped and looked me in the eyes....Are face is like an inch apart...And he's like infront of me...>////////////<....."Ermmm...H-Harry?" I said... "Oh sorry..." He said getting out from my bed and jumped into his.... "Night.." He said and turned off the lights "Night" I said.... It's Dark O.O...

It's like theres a demon behind me....Waaaaaaaaaaa!!! >_<... "Can't sleep?" Harry asked and sat down behind me "Jesus Harry!! you scared the hell out of me" I shouted...."I didn't even trying to scare you..." he said.. ow...."You know what?? I'll just sleep beside you then" Harry said laying down beside me "W-What!! No!!" I shouted "Okay fine, I'll let the demon-" "Okay fine!! Just today only!!" I shouted.... "Good" He said laying down and covering his body with the blanket...Well I just looked away from him...

Hayzzz, I suddenly feel his arms over my tummy..."Harry? what the hell are you doing?" I asked "Nothing".... -______-... "He suddenly pull me closer to him, making my back touch his chest... "Harry!" I shouted... But he just 'fake' snored... pretending to be asleep eh?? -______-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but I'm afraid that the Bs will be on the Next chapter...Sorry for those who's excited to read it :D And sorry for the late Ud...cause I got lazy doing the house chores hehe then I got grounded :D

-Author