Chapter Fifty Three

Chapter 53•

Harry's POV

"Come on man cheer up" Zayn exclaimed.

"Yeah it's not the end for you two" Niall said, shrugging.

We were in mine and Brianna's room. Well she's not here anymore so.. The boys are trying to cheer me up but it seems like none of their ideas don't work.

"I know that feeling lad. You'll get used to it. I know that feeling when your heart is empty, lonely. Me and Perrie have to go to our separate ways for our own good. And I know it's just you and Brianna's first day as being a couple. It hurts, right. Just call her, Skype with her, do everything you want to do just to see her face again" Zayn said, rubbing my back with his hand.

I don't wanna get 'used to it'. I don't wanna lose another person again. All of the memories with Brianna just came back to me. It just make me wanna go and run after her in Australia. But Zayn's right. I need to do this not just for myself, but for her too.

I pushed my lips in a tight line, nodding on what Zayn said. All of them left, making sure if I'm okay now once more. I lay my head on the bed, grabbing a pillow beside me and hugged it. I flip my self, making me face the pillow on my head. I quickly turned to my right and looked at Brianna's bed. It just bring so much memories, like the one I took a picture of her while sleeping.

Suddenly, I saw a paper under the pillow that is placed on her bed. I quickly got up and check if what is it. I slip my hand under the pillow, grabbing the paper.

'Hi..I hope you find this letter.. So I guess your alone now, go held a party so Paul will be mad and I'd love to see that. Just kidding .. I just wanna say thank you for all the things you and the boys did to me since the 1st day and especially you. Without you, I would probably that 'tomboy' that's always been bullied since high school. And without you, I probably wouldn't know the true meaning of love. If I ever forgot to tell you this before I leave, I love you. I love you Harry and I hope you feel the same as I do. And by the way, if you ever fall for Kendall, Its okay as long you're happy with it. She seems like a nice girl, take care of her.

-Brianna

I'll miss you...'

My eyes were teary as I read every sentences written. I was now fully crying, hugging the note to my chest.

"I won't, you'll still be the one for me..."

Brianna's POV

I'm in a plane now. I just look in the window, with the earphones on my ear listening to my favorite songs. We were now flying in the sky, I can see some birds flying with us which made me think. I wonder if he already read the note I put under my pillow. I just hope he did. I pulled my eye mask down to my eyes. I really need some sleep cause I woke up early today and slept like only 4 hours.

I was thinking all night like what will happen if I was gone. What will happen to this boy that I was with if I were gone. Would he miss me??

I laid my head down, closing my eyes.

*Few Hours Later*

"Miss..Miss"

I can feel someone shaking me from my shoulder, I got my eye mask rid off my eyes and check if who is it. It was my seat partner, I don't even know her.

"We're about to land" she said getting her hands off my shoulder. I just mouthed her a thank you.

We waited a few minutes for the plane to land. Once it did, all of us got out of the plane safely. I went straight to the baggage claim. Lifting my stuff out off the platform and putting it down beside me. I was walking straight to the exit when suddenly I feel someone hugging my legs behind me. I turned around and it was Jill and Lottie. I quickly dropped my luggage and kneel down in front of them to hug them both.

"I miss you sis" Jill said as she cry on my shoulder. Quickly wiping his tears with my thumb.

"Who are you with?" I ask them both, smiling.

I look up and saw dad walking towards us. I got up from the floor, running to him for a hug. My dad swung me up in the air as I giggle. I miss it.

"I miss you dad" I said as I bury my face on his shoulder.

"I miss you too hun, how about we all go home now?" dad said letting me go, me nodding.

I grabbed my luggage, well of course my dad helped me. I grab both of Jill and Lottie's hand with mine as we walk together at the exit.

.

.

.

***

We were back home. And it looks like my step mom isn't here at all. I didn't bother asking dad why. I run upstairs to my old room, opening the door. And my bed was still there, I jumped on it hugging the pillow in front of me. This all just bring memories, well not all good things. I heard a knock from the door, turning around.

"Brianna, go unpack your things first before eating dinner okay?, Do you want me to help you?" I hear my dad say behind the door. "You things is already outside your room, you can get them now"

"No thank you, I'm fine.. Oh and thank you!" I shouted back.

I got on my feet, opening the door widely. I grabbed all of my packed stuff and pulled them inside my room.

.

.

***

"So Brianna, how was your vacation?" my dad asked as he chew his food in his mouth.

"It was pretty good actually, you know made some new friends." I said forcing a smile.

"You should've bought me something!" Jill said, pouting.

"I did, in fact Lottie too. I'll give it to you after dinner okay?" I said chuckled, pinching both of their cheeks. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Quickly grabbing it and it was Harry. "Umm dad, can I be excuse for a minute?"

"Sure darling"

I got up from my chair, running to the front door, I got out of the house. I quickly answered the call, putting the phone near my ear.

"Hey, how are you?" I shyly ask biting my lower lip.

"Good, good. How about you? How are you there back in Australia? Does those girls bully you again?" 

"No, idiot. Why did you call all of the sudden" I asked walking around.

"Nothing, I just uhh miss you" I can feel him frowning through the phone.

"Shut up, it's only been 20 hours" I giggled, putting one of my free hand in my pocket.

"So, I still miss you. By the way ummm wanna Skype later?" 

"Sure but maybe like an hour later please?" I said, getting my hand off my pocket and bite my nails.

"Okay okay, I'll see you.." 

"Okay" I said, smiling.

"Oh by the way.."

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I love you too.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't kept my promise that I was suppose to upsate yesterday..

Sorry cause I fell asleep..

And my mom was with me all night long..

I can't just hide from her, it'll be obvious >o<

But I'll TRY to update faster...

-Author