Chapter Forty-Seven

Chapter 47•

Harry's POV

"Sure.."

"So yeah.. I gotta go now, bye.. See you tomorrow" Kendall said kissing me on the cheek before leaving. Wow, that left me speechless.I didn't even thought she would do that, does she like me? wait No! Stop dreaming Harry! Of course she won't like me, she only treat me like a friend. ONLY A FRIEND. I noticed there's only a few people left in the mall. I looked at my watch and saw it's already 10:28pm. Shit, I ran to McDonalds first before going to the parking lot. I wanted to buy something for Bri, she haven't ate dinner yet I think.

Brianna's POV

I just sat on the end of the bed watching TV as always. Pretty normal thing, this is what I always do when I'm bored. I suddenly heard someone know on the door "It's open!" I shouted. And then I saw Harry, great. 

"So you decided to go back eh?" I said looking at him, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah umm... I bought some food for you cause I know you haven't ate anything yet for now" he said. and I do see he's holding some bags of Mcdonalds.

"Yeah thanks.. but I'm not in the mood for eating right now" I said turning off the tv and getting ready to sleep since he's here now. I only waited for him cause he didn't really bring the keys for our room. I don't wanna wake up just to open the door for him.

"Why? Are you okay?" he said coming closer but I stopped him.

"No don't come closer. just- don't" I said laying on the bed, covering myself with sheets and closed my eyes. 

Harry's POV

Is she mad at me? Of course she's mad at me, she won't even let me get close to her. What the hell is wrong with you Harry?! i just watched her sleep while my phone is vibrating from my pocket. I'm having second thoughts of answering it, i don't even know why. But I ended up answering it anyway.

"Hello?" I started.

"Harry, 7am tomorrow. Only You? Got that?"

"Yes" I said hanging up the phone. Management. I think he probably heard about the news about me and Kendall. Maybe so does Bri.

***

"What did I told you about sticking to one?" Dave said almost shouting. What are they even talking about? Me and Kendall are only friends! they know nothing about what happened last night.

"Me and Kendall are only hanging out last night okay?!" I said shouting, glaring at him. "If you want me to go and hook up with her, fine I'll do it"

"Do it. No ones stopping you. But remember, I'm holding your contract, Styles" he said leaving the room. "Fine" I whispered to my self. They want me to be the womanizer they know? Fine, i'll do it. No one's stopping me anyway. I'll start tonight at The Eagles concert.

Brianna's POV

2:14pm

It's been hours now and Harry haven't returned yet, where the hell did he went to? He didn't even texted me or left a note where he's going. Ughh I can't wait for him any longer, I remembered me and Nathan are gonna go out today. I need to get ready. 

***

After taking a bath, dressed up, I just sat on the bed waiting for Nathan. But Harry haven't returned yet, where the hell did that guy went? I suddenly heard someone knocked from the door, I quickly got up and opened the door and saw Nathan. "Hey" he said smiling

"Yoo, whatever perfume you put on, you still smell like chicken" I said and we both laugh. But I mean that, he does really smell like chicken.

"Let's go?" he asked and I nodded locking the door.

"Wait for a minute" I said running to one of the other boys' room. I knocked on the door and saw Niall. "Hey Niall, you see Harry haven't returned yet. So I was thinking you hold the keys of the room till Harry got back" I said and he nodded. I hand him the keys and said thank you before leaving. I ran back to Nathan and saw him just standing there with his phone "Who you texting there?" I said and tried to scare him but mission failed.