Chapter Twenty

• Dedicated to Maxine Faye Bella

Chapter 20• 

Louis' POV

Me and the lads are here at the dining room, done eating without Brianna. Liam said shes talking to someone on the phone when he went upstairs

OR

Maybe she's mad at Harry or something. If she's mad, I must've did something wrong?

"I did something Wrong!? Waaa!" I shouted running around the house.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Zayn asked, I went to him and grab his shoulders

"Nothing!! BUT I DID SOMETHING WRONG!!!!" I shouted at his face and shake him.

"O-Okay Okay Fine!!! Just chill!!" Zayn said. I run upstairs still screaming, I think they're mad at each other because of me!

Harry's POV

I was walking down the stairs and suddenly Louis ran pass by me, screaming 

I went to Zayn "What the hell is wrong with him?" I asked

"I dont know, he just said he did something wrong." He said walking away. I think I know what Louis' talking about.

I went to the kitchen and put down my phone at the top of the table. I made some popcorn and get a bottle of a beer from the refrigerator. I went to the living room to pick some movies, cause you know still don't know what to do.

2 hours Later......

Finally done watching Piranha 3DD, don't have a better movie to watch, clean all my mess I made and went upstairs to get some sleep.

Brianna's POV

**MORNING**

Monday. Another boring day and tomorrow I go back to school, darn collage. I got up from my bed and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I went to the kitchen and saw theres already breakfast, nice. I sat on the chair and I saw a Nutella with a note in it. I quickly grab it and read the note:

"Hey Bri!!! Sorry I didn't get to buy your guitar string early, but I'm gonna replace it when your gone if it's okay? Okay? Yayy xx -Niall"

Oh yeah. I remember.But wait so this big Nutella is mine?! Wow he's so generous not like the other one..

"Good Morning!" as someone say while walking inside the kitchen

"Oh good morning too Liam." I said

"So who cook breakfast??" he said while sitting beside me

"I think its the Irish gu-...I mean Niall"I said while getting some eggs and bacon.

"Oh ok then lets eat Louis and Harry will probably wake up any minute" he said while getting some eggs and bread...

Wait?! "So Louis and Harry are gonna wake up any minute??" I ask him

"Yup, why?" He said while putting some jam on the bread

"So whose gonna wake up 1st?" I ask

"Hmmm probably Louis." He said and eat the bread. So Louis huh? Oh yeah he still gonna pay for what he did to us. I eat as fast as I can then wash my plate. I remember the Nutella, I went upstairs and went to my room and put the Nutella in the table and went back again downstairs.

Then I realize something when I am already on the living room.

"Oh I forgot my phone.." so again I went upstairs, I think this what you call exercise. One of the door upstairs suddenly open and saw Harry..

Nice 1st thing in the morning!! No actually 3rd. I forgot that Harry's room is right in front of the stairway.Then our eyes meet then suddenly the kiss went inside my head .

Oh no I can feel my face getting red my gosh think other thoughts other thoughts Collins!!!!!  

Nathan! Oh yeah! think how cute he is or how you two always talk, yeah! Forget that scene forget that scene.

But I am still looking at him and standing in front of him so I quickly look at my right, then he close his door and now walking towards me. While his walking forward I am walking backward going down the stairs.

"Are you oka-" He's saying something but I cut him off

"Ho-Hold up! dont take another step forward Styles I am warning yo-" then while I am walking backward my foot slip down.