Chapter Fifty

•Chapter 50

don't like sex activities?? then please kindly don't read this than giving hates. just giving y'all a warning aye. Have fun

-Author

Brianna's POV

"How are you feeling, Brianna?" Liam asked beside me, softly patting the back of my hand with his palm. 

"I'm fine Liam.. Feeling a bit better for now" I gave him a small smile, biting my lower lip. "Thank you for asking"

"Umm guys can me and Brianna, talk in private for a sec.?" Harry asked all the boys and they nodded.

All of them exit the room one by one. After they all did, Harry closed the door and locked it. Slowly walking towards me, looking a bit nervous.

"I wanna make it up to you Brianna." he whispered sitting beside me, holding my hand.

"What do you mean Harry?" I asked, clearing my throat. What is he up to?

"I wanna be there for you always, every time you get hurt." he said, forming a smile in his face. His dimples forming at his cheeks.

"W-what?" I stuttered. Don't tell me he's..

"Brianna Collins, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked leaning closer to me. He pushed my hair to the back of my ear with his fingers.

"Yes" that's all I can say since it left me speechless. I can't even believe it.

He abruptly got up from his chair and hugged me, me hugging him back. Am I even dreaming, how can this be happening? He quickly pulled back, his hands on my cheeks looking happy, very.

"Oh Brianna.." he said quickly kissing me on the lips. Passionately and a bit hard, closing my eyes to feel the kiss. I put my hand on his hair, slowly pulling him to me.

"CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS!!!" I quickly opened my eyes and saw the boys standing at the door. Both of us let go quickly, laughing. Harry glared back at them.

"Oh sorry to bother you, but the doctor said Bri can get out of the hospital for now" Niall smiled, slowly coming in.

"I guess it's time to pack some things now"

***

We were walking towards the glass door, I can see some some people with cameras through the glass. I grabbed Harry's hand, leaning my head on his shoulder. Guards around us opened the door, cameras flashing all around. Harry put his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Brianna!! They say you were in the hospital because of Harry, is that true?"

"Harry did this to you right, he's such a dick?"

"Harry!! Why did you hurt her?"

I looked up at Harry and it looks like he was about to cry. Once we get in to the van, one of the guards slide the door closed and drove off. I grab both of Harry's cheeks, wiping the tears off with my thumb. 

"Hey, hey. Don't listen to them, it doesn't matter if I was in the hospital because of you. It only matters that I'm with you, okay? I love you" I whispered, looking straight at his eyes. After a while he's completely crying.

"I...love you.." he breathe out, hugging me.

I rubbed his back with my hand, shushing him. He suddenly pulled out and kissed me on the lips, without me noticing. The kiss was passionate and hard. But it didn't last long cause we knew there were people around.