Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter 46•

Brianna's POV

"Okay, how about we go for a walk to start this 'job' of yours" Harry said getting off of me, I nodded.

***

"Oh c'mon I want some  ice cream Bri!!" Harry said whining. We're at the park actually, since there's no place for us to go.

"No, that's what you get for leaving your wallet back at the hotel" I said licking some of the ice cream I just bought earlier.

"Well, it looks like your gonna share some with me" Harry said pulling my hand forcefully to him and licked the top of my ice cream

"That's gross, Styles!!!" I said pulling my hand away from him

"Shut up, we shared salivas before.. Better get use to it." he said winking at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the other way.

But he suddenly grabbed my chin and made me turn to face him. "Wanna share some again?" he said,  slowly leaning his face closer onto mine. I can feel his hot breathe running to my jawline, causing me goosebumps all over my skin.

"Brianna, Harry!!! Over here!"

Paparazzis suddenly emerged everywhere around us, making me and Harry look at them. "Oh shit" Harry cussed grabbing my arm and ran away with me behind him.

"Where the hell are we going, Harry?" I asked but he didn't respond. As soon as I realize, we were heading to the mall, since it's pretty close to the park we just been to.

"Just follow me" Harry said and we both entered the mall.

"Harry I'm slowing down.." I said breathing heavily, my knees are shaking and feeling weak.

"Hold it for a little while, you can do it" Harry said and I nodded. I looked back and saw the paps were chasing us until now, jeezz when will they even stop. I looked back at Harry and saw he's getting tired too. "C'mon this way" he said and we went to Penshoppe. We both run through those screaming girls that run upto Harry just now and entered one of the fitting room. Harry slammed the door behind and locked it.

"That was sick" I said sitting on the floor laughing. We both sat on the floor silently catching our breathe. I can hear the paps looking for us and some of the employees of the store are shouting at them. Suddenly someone knocked on the door "Hello?" it asked, probably it's a pap. "Yes?" I asked with a different voice. "I'm sorry ma'am, I thought you were someone else" it said and probably leaved.

"C'mon leave!! Harry and Brianna aren't here"

I heard a voice shouted from outside and a sound of crowded people leaving the place, the paps probably have left by now.

"We should probably go out now" Harry said and I nodded. We slowly got up from the floor and got rid of the dirt on our clothes. When I was about to turn the door knob, Harry suddenly pushed me against the wall " I was actually gonna do this by the time we both got in here, but I forgot" he said and suddenly leaned in and kissed me. Harry leaned his body closer to mine, making my chest squeezed onto his. "Jump" Harry said between the kisses and I obeyed. I jumped, wrapping my legs around his torso. I grabbed the back of his head, leaning him closer to mine to make the kiss heavier. After a while, he finally shove his tongue in my mouth, moving with mine with ease. I can feel his crotch getting harder on mine "Put that down Styles" I chuckled between the kisses.

"Sorry I can't help it" he said giggling.

"Mr. Harry Styles, the paps are gone now. You and Ms. Collins can go out of there" one of the employees must have said that. Harry finally put me down, we both fixed our clothes and hair before we got out of the room. " Thank you for your help miss" I said to that employee that just knocked on our door. We were about to leave but as usual, some fans took some pictures with Harry. And some of them asked me to join too, and I can't say no. "Are you and Harry together??" one of the fans asked.