Chapter Seventeen

Chapter 17•

Louis' POV

Me and Zayn just stood there in the room  silently until Brianna and Josh leave.

"Should we tell Harold?" I asked "Yeah. I guess" Zayn replied. So we left the room and run to Harry as fast as we can. We saw Harry standing with Liam and Niall

"Harry! Harry!" I said and stopped running. 

"What do you want?" Harry asked raising one eyebrow

"Did you know th-"

"Shut up! That's not true" I heard Brianna's voice laughing from behind with Josh.

"No really it is!" Josh said looking at her laughing too.

"Oh hey! Is it lunch yet?" Brianna said laughing a little and looked at us.

"Uhhh Simon and Paul are out buying some foods" I said.

"Oh okay" Brianna said and leave with Josh.

I looked back at Harry seeing he's pissed off,

"Err Harold... you okay?" I asked him. He didn't really answered me, he just turn around and leave the room.

"What's wrong with him?" Liam asked with a confuse face

"I have no idea, I think it's best to stay away from his problem" Niall said. 

Me and the lads just stood there thinking what Harry's problem. To broke the silent I grab one of those guitar and play it, even though I don't know how.

"Rock n Roll!!" I shouted playing the guitar

"Stop it! Your gonna make my ear hurt!" Zayn shouted. So I stopped

"Okay fine" I said putting the guitar down.

"Ughhh where the hell Simon and Paul are?! I'm starving!" Niall said whining like a baby

"They'll be back here soon, you eating monster" Zayn said.

10 Minutes Later.....

"We're back!" Simon shouted coming in.

"Good! I'm started dying here!!" Niall said running to Simon and getting his food. We all went to Simon to get our food

"Where's Brianna, Harry and Josh?" Simon asked looking around

"We're here!" Brianna shouted walking to us with Josh.

"Oh good, where's the curly one?" Simon asked

"Here" Harry said coming in with a low voice.

Brianna's POV

What the hell is with that guy. I just grabbed my food and sat on the floor with them. We all talk and talk while we're eating, but I talk with Josh alot. He's a great friend, easy to talk to not like the others.

5 Minutes Later...

Finally done eating, we all get rid of our mess. I still don't know why Harry has so many problems, so I went to Liam to ask him some questions.

"Hey Liam, what's with Harry this past few days?" I asked him

"Oh. You probably know that he and Taylor broke up. That's his face when she broke up with him" Liam said.

Awww little Harold got dumped.

"Hey Brianna!" Josh called me from behind

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked turning around.

"Nothing, wanna learn how to play the drums now?" "Sure!" I said.

Harry's POV

I was walking around the studio and then I saw Josh with Brianna. He's kinda teaching her how to play the drums

"You're holding the sticks wrong!" Josh said giggling

"It's hard! I'd rather play the guitar!"

"Here, let me show you" Josh said going behind her. He hold her hands and play the drums with her.

Ughhhhh, what's with this weird feeling I'm getting!?

"Jealousy" I heard Louis' voice in my mind. What the hell?!

"Now you get it!" Josh said letting her go "Oh, I never thought it was easy haha" Brianna said laughing. Brianna almost tripped from the floor for getting out from the wires on the floor but Josh helped her  "Got you!" Josh said helping her get up "Thanks" Brianna said.

"C'mon let's go get some drink" Josh said

"Yeah sure" Brianna said leaving with him. Ughh What's with this feeling I'm getting?!

'Jealousy' I heard Louis' voice from my head again! Damn Louis!