Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11•

Harry's POV

Just finished eating lunch, I put the plates in the sink and didn't wash it cause I'm too lazy -__-. I look at the clock seeing it's 4:43, I went to the back house seeing Niall, Liam and Louis swimming except Zayn just standing at the side of the pool.

"C'mon Zayn! Join us!!" Louis shouted.

"No! You know I can't swim!" Zayn said crossing his arms. I sneakily went behind Zayn, Lou saw what I'm doing and he gave me a thumbs up.

"What's with the thum-" I cut Zayn and push him to the water.

Zayn was drowning while all of them laugh.

"Alright, I got him" Liam said going down in the water getting Zayn.

"C'mon Harold! Join us!!" Louis shouted.

"Okay fine" I said pulling out my shirt and jump into the water. 

Zayn suddenly came out with Liam.

"I'll get you Harry!!!" Zayn said getting out of the water and went back inside.

"Liam, when will you even teach him to swim?" Niall asked

"Never" Liam said laughing. Zayn came back with a water gun, he was shooting all of us. I got out of the water going inside to get a water gun. I also pick up some balloons and put water in it. 

"Get ready Bad Boi!!!" I shouted I throw some water balloon at Zayn and quickly grab my water gun. I shot Zayn in the face making him fall from the ground

"I surrender!!!" Zayn said covering his face. We all laughed, Zayn got up and went back inside,

"Anybody wanna mess up Zayn?" I asked.

"I do!" we all said and went back inside.

Brianna's POV

I woke up seeing it's 7:00pm, good timing for dinner. I quickly got up from bed and went downstairs. I saw my dad preparing already the food

"Hey Bri, just woke up?" He asked

"Yep" I said yawning. I sat on the chair beside my Stepmom, glaring at me. Why the heck does she have to look at me like that . 

I quickly get some food and eat.

"Hey Bri, are you excited for tomorrow?" Dad asked.

"Hmmm A Little" I said chewing my food

"Ehemm manners" my Stepmom said, I quickly made funny faces at her when she's not looking, my twins laughed. 

5 minutes later, I'm done eating. I quickly run to my room and slam the door. I hopped and my bed and read some comic books. Nah, I'm getting bored reading so I just put m books down and go to sleep, cause I'm gonna wake up early tomorrow. 

*Morning*

I woke up seeing Lottie and Jill in front of me "Hey wake up, you're gonna leave in an hour!" Lottie said, I quickly got up and went downstairs. I look at the clock seeing it's 8:00am, it's too early.

I saw Dad in the kitchen making breakfast

"Morning Bri, are you excited for today?" Dad asked flipping the pancakes

"Hmmm, a little... but I'm happy cause I'm excuse for school today" I said smiling. Dad put the pancakes in a plate and gave it to me, I grab the syrup and pour it then ate it. 

Few minutes later i'm done eating, I looked at the clock seeing it's 8:12am. I quickly went upstairs and take a bath. I took out all my clothes and open the shower. 5 minutes later, I'm done. I put a towel around me and went to my room. I dry myself up and put on my clothes, some plain shirt, flannel sherpa-lined jacket, black pants and some converse.

"Brianna, they're here" Dad shouted from downstairs, I look at the clock seeing it's 8:45. They're early, I dry my hair up and put my beanie. I grab the bag with my clothes and went downstairs, I saw 2 men with some suit and tie and some shades on. Wow.

"Ms. Brianna, Let me carry that for you" one of the men said, how rich is he actually?

"Ermmm, Okay? let me grab the others" I said going upstairs.

I grab my back pack, my guitar and my skateboard. I'm gonna miss my room, I went back downstairs. One of the men is about to get my stuff but I refuse.

"No, it's okay. I got it" I said, I gave my dad and the twins a kiss and went outside. I saw a white limo, seriously!? how rich could this man be!?! They open the door for me, they grab my stuff and put it at the back of the car. 

I went inside of the limo and saw my uncle.

"Brianna!" Uncle said hugging me, I hugged him back.

"How are you this past years?" Uncle said

"I'm fine, Ermm"

"Call me Uncle Simon" he added, I saw some champagnes, some expensive glasses, and expensive stuff.

"Want some drink?" Uncle simon said "Oh, no I don't drink" I said, The engine start and drove to his house.

Harry's POV

I woke up seeing it's 8:55am, I forgot today is the day we're gonna meet the guest. I got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I went to the kitchen and open the fridge and saw there's only a few foods left

"Niall did you eat the food again!?" I shouted.

"Ermmm yeah?" Niall shouted back from the living room. What am I suppose to eat now, I went back to my room and change my clothes. 

I went downstairs and get my jacket.

"I'll be back!" I shouted and leave. I'm gonna go to the supermarket again, cause of that eating monster.

Brianna's POV

Finally we reach the house, a very big house. I get my backpack, guitar and skateboard from the back. I was walking towards the door, with those 2 men beside me, they're freaking me out. I just put on my earphones, and didn't mind them. My Uncle open the door.

"Okay guys this is Brianna" my Uncle said while I'm looking at my phone. I'm finally inside.

"Brianna, this is Niall, Louis, Liam ,Zayn and wheres the other one?" Uncle asked.

"Super market" One of the said.

I look up seeing, One Direction?! Wait, I'm living with these boys?! If Chelsea and Francis knows this, they'll freak out.

Niall's POV

Nice, she's plays the guitar and she skateboard too.

"Brianna, why don't you go to your room" Simon said

"Errrr, which one" she asked.

"Paul, lead her"

"Yes, sir" Paul and Brianna went upstairs to her room.

Simon walk to us.

"Listen boys, I'm gonna stay here for 2 days only cause you know I need to work, she will be staying with you for the whole summer, Okay?" Simon said.

"Okay Cool" Louis said smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

"Hey Uncle Simon! Can I take a look around?" Brianna shouted from upstairs.

"Sure" Simon shouted back.

"Why don't you try being close to her? I know it won't be that easy" Simon said

"That'll be easy, leave it to me" Louis said with a sassy voice. But me, I'm not good making some new friends, with a girl.

Few minutes later, Harry finally came in.

"Harry, where have you been?" Simon asked.

"Super market, cause Niall ate all the food again" Harry said, they're all staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"So, wheres the guest?" Harry asked taking off his jacket.

"Upstairs, looking around" Zayn said.

Brianna's POV

I was opening the doors but not the ones with the name on it, probably it's their rooms. I opened the door to see........