Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter 52•

Brianna's POV

Me and the boys took a little break on a cafe after playing on the arcades. Well, we're having a bit of a chit chat and of course, Louis always do the jokes. Everything changed after being with Harry to be honest. I'm not the boyish, kind of girl..I like the new me.

"Hey Bri!" I heard someone call my name from behind. I turned around and it was Nathan. "How are you, I heard you just came out of the hospital"

"I'm fine. Oh have I introduced you to them?" I asked "This is Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis" I said pointing them once I call their names "And this is Harr-"

"Her boyfriend" Harry cut me off. He suddenly wrapped her arms around my shoulder, pulling my chair closer to him.

"Okay then.. Nice to meet you all, I'll see you back at the hotel" Nathan said before leaving. I look back at Harry and pinch him in the shoulder.

"Jealous." I chuckled.

"No I'm not, just telling the truth" he said, pushing my hair to my ear.

"He's just my friend Harry, and that'll never change" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Friend? Just making sure he won't ruin your lipstick again" he grinned "I'll be the only one who can do that" he whispered

I blushed, pushing him away from me. I looked at the boys and they were doing that faces again. I just did what I did to them when the last time they did that.

We were about to go out of the cafe, since we all finished our drinks. But Liam's phone started ringing which made us all stop. Liam excused himself then answered the call.

"Okay...All of us?.. Oh okay." We can hear Liam said. Then he ended the call and put his phone back in his pocket

"Management ??" I asked.

"Yup, We have to go and sorry Bri, only us." Liam said shrugging.

"I wont go with you mates. I'll bring Brianna back to the hotel." Harry shook his head.

"Sorry Haz but the 5 of us he said and we're not 5 without you." Liam said.

"Or maybe she could just stay in the car, I'll lend you my iPod." Louis said, getting his iPod from his pocket, handing it to me. I just mouthed him a thank you.

"Okey we're set. Please wait of us Bri." Liam said. and we all went to Liam's car.

Harry's POV

The cafe was about 30 mins away from the Modest headquarters. Good thing we got there in time. Liam parked his car on the parking lot. I gave Brianna a kiss on the forehead before leaving. We all entered the building, walking to Dave's room, as usual he was there sitting on his chair with his feet on the table. We all took our seat.

"Oh you're here" he said, putting his feet down. "Okay, let's just cut to the chase. Harry, media doesn't want you dating Brianna. They knew what happened to her in the hospital, they thought you were such an idiot for hurting an innocent woman like her. So you're gonna date Kendall Jenner for a while. But don't worry, we'll still pay Ms. Collins for her job done.

"Fuck what?!" I shouted standing up. The boys were trying to stop me.

"Sorry Harry, rules are rules" Dave murmured.

"I'm not gonna do it" I shouted in anger.

"Oh yes you are, you'll start tomorrow. Boys, get him out" Dave pointed the door.

The other lads grabbed me by the arm, pulling me towards the door. Once I got out, they all let go of me. I finally calmed down, we all went back to the parking lot where Brianna is. I went inside Liam's car, which is beside Brianna. 

"How's it going?" she asks, getting his earphones off her ear. We all sat down in silence.

"I'll tell it to you when we get back, okay?" I said, smiling, she nods.

I just spend the day, looking at the window at Liam's car. Watching every building pass by. How would I even tell her? If I tell it to her, will she still love me? Will she agree to it? That's what I'm afraid of, not knowing what will she do if I tell it to her.

Then a few moments later, we finally got back to the hotel. We all entered and went to our rooms. Me and Brianna jumped in the bed, sitting face-to-face.

"I gotta tell you something too" Brianna said, looking down. 

"Ladies first" I said, showing a small smile.

"I was only thinking that I should visit my parents and sisters tomorrow, cause I really miss them Harry. If it's okay with you? Cause I talked to my uncle Simon when I was in the car alone and he agreed." she said, frowning in the end.

"No no no, it's fine with me.." I said, clearing my throat before continuing "Management said, media doesn't like our relationship.. Cause they knew about the hispital thing, and they wanted me to date Kendall. But it's just a fake relationship. We can still keep ours a secret" I grabbed her hand, intertwining my fingers with hers.

"I guess we have to agree to our decisions" she said. I can hear her sniffing.

I pulled her chin up, and she was crying. I wiped her tears out with my thumb. My sight was getting blurry, then I noticed that I was crying. I pulled her closer to me for a hug.

"I'll miss you.."

*THE DAY AFTER* 

We were now at the airport, waiting for the plane. This was it, this'll be the last time I'll be seeing the one I love. There's silence while waiting, none of us and the boys was able to talk. 

"Paging all passengers, the flight to Australia is now on board. Please proceed to Door Number 2"

This was it. I gave Brianna one last hug, tears was streaming down my face and so was hers.

"I'm gonna call you okay?" I said, pulling off the hug, she nods.

Giving her one last peck on the lips before she leave. I didn't got my eyes rid of hers. I waved goodbye at her before she banished from my sight. The boys hugged me, calming me down but I just continued crying. I'm not even sure if I can do this 'fake-relationship' thing without her.

I might even hurt her, and I don't wanna do that again. The lads let go off me, making sure if I was okay now, I just nodded. But deep inside, no.

"It's okay mate, we're all gonna miss her" Niall said, patting my back. "But for now, you need to do your job, do it for her"

Can I really do it, it's worth a try. But it just won't be the same. We all headed back to Liam's car, driving off to the hotel. I just sat there in silence, and so did the others. Not one word has been spoken. Just look what she have done for the band. She taught us to have fun, be ourselves. And because of her, I've changed. I'm not that womanizer type of guy anymore. But she's gone. Everything don't feel the same anymore.

Brianna, I'll miss you everyday, remember that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

I see my readers are now lesser that before :(

Is it because of my late updates, if yes then sorry

I'll try my best to update as fast as I can!!

-Author