Chapter Thirty-Five

•Chapter 35

Brianna's POV

Light...light..Where's the damn light? Why is it so dark in here?? And why am I here. Then suddenly I saw a light at the corner of the room. No choice. So yeah I followed it, now I'm in a white room with a really big tree and I saw Nathan sitting under it.

"Bri. Sit with me" Do I have to? I guess it won't hurt doing it. Besides, I have no other choices. 

"Where are we?" I asks, sitting beside him.

"Well first things first, how are you?." He asks

"I''m fine umm dude.You?" I said, looking at the ground

"Well, I'm fine also." We were just talking the whole time. But why isn't it the same. Before, I always get nervous yet a bit excited when I talk to him. But right now, I don't feel them anymore. Then he'll start bringing her up in the conversation.

"How about sometime we talk like this with her. I promise you'll like her"

He never recommend me with his other friends...

"Ahh sure, why not. Sound great" that's the only words came out from my mouth..

"You know this is really love. Like the nervous, butterflies and stuff I feel that when I'm with her.." He said. It hurts but not that much anymore but then suddenly my tears feel down. What?

"Bri? What? Why are you crying?" He said panicking

"Nope don't mind this I'm just happy for you"..

Suddenly a guy with curls and emerald eyes came and punch Nathan in the face. Harry?

"Why do you always make her cry?!" He's holding Nathan up on his collar against the tree.

"No hey let him go!" I said preventing Harry for punching Nathan again-

I turn off the alarm which is the most annoying thing in the world. I look at the time it's already 8 in the morning. It's so early, why do I have to wake up in this time. And why would I have that kind of weird dream? Why would Harry suddenly appear out of nowhere? Weird. I forced myself to get out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. That dream kept going around my head. Dreams are just for kids and nothing more. When I'm finished, I grab a towel and dry my face up. Leaving the bathroom and went downstairs.

No ones awake yet? The front door suddenly open and saw Liam carrying 4 big paper bags and 2 small bags from super market.

"Oh Brianna you're awake. Good morning" I went down and help him carry the bags, putting it down on the kitchen counter.

"Why did you bought so many?" I asks

"Nope this is just enough " Really?

"Last bag thank you and you can rest if you want Brianna" He said. I just carried bags, no need to rest.

"Nah it's okay. Let me help you with that one"  I said

"No you can just sit there please you helped enough thank you" He said.

"Okay" This is boring. So I decided to arrange the chairs and plates.

"Brianna you don't need to do that, you're our guest" Oh come on

"Guest? It's okay besides I don't like slacking off often just imagine this is my payment for all of your kindness" I told him.

"If you put it that way, thank you."

After that I helped him make breakfast too. And now I'm cooking the eggs and he's cooking the bacons.

"What do you think of Zayn?" He suddenly asks

"Hmm has a bad boy look but opposite in the inside and persistent and pretty.." I told him then he laugh.

"Pretty? Well you got a hundred percent right there. How about me?" He asks.

"Hmm thoughtful, like a parent, loving hmm that's all I got" 

"Aww Thanks, it's just I like doing this for them, making them happy" He said then the finally the eggs are cooked.

"Wow, who knew you're super nice, here your turn for the hotdogs" I said handing him the spatula and  putting the fried eggs on the table. I also put the bacons he cooked in a clean plate, putting it also on the table.

"How about Niall?" He said while cooking the hotdog.

"Cute, talented. Of course all of you. Has nice eyes and a very funny guy and always hungry " I said, him giving me the you-don't-say look.

"Then Louis, how do you see him??" He said flipping the bacon.

"Well annoying but not much actually and one of the very very funny persons like he has powers to make people smile immediately" I said sitting down.

"You're super right, Hey your turn, pancakes" I grab the pan and put it on the sink to get another clean pan. 

"How about Harry how do you see him?" He ask, how?? I feel like some strange feeling when I think how I see him.

"I hate him at first but not much now,hes turning to be a good guy, I guess" I said flipping the pancakes then someone suddenly covered my eyes.

"Hey! who are you!" I said reaching my back with my hands to feel who is it.

"I am your worst nightmare"

"Louis!" I shouted, his hands letting go of my eyes.

"How did you know" It's pretty obvious.

"Secret I said going back to cooking the pancakes

"If I can put a smile to anyone why cant I put one on you?" He said.

"You heard?!" I said and he nod.

"Every last word" Oh.

"Okay 'cause I don't know why you cant"  he pout then stole the spatula from my hand.

"Let me do this.." then he did, so I let him but Liam's behind so. I'll let the two do the work I'm gonna put my phone upstairs. So I walk out of the kitche-

*dugsh*

"Ow watc- Oh sorry are you okay?" I know this British low voice.

"Yeah,, why do I always bump on you?" I bump on him again. Why does this keep happening to me. I saw his phone on the floor so I pick it up.

"Hey I think this is yours here sorr--"

I accidentally pressed the lock button and accidentally saw my photo.

"Why is your cellphone background my photo?" I said, he quickly grab his phone from my hands.

"Well ummmm" he said, loss of words

"And when did you took this?" I looked at him, he's just there standing and putting  his hands on his pocket and looks everywhere except me.

"Trouble!" Louis said running to us from the kitchen "Sorry Coddy, but me and Harold will ummm talk this out. Okay bye!"

What the hell? How did he get that photo? That's just weird, seriously.  Never mind. I just didn't mind it at all. I continued going upstairs to my room to put my phone there. Liam called me from downstairs for breakfast and I did. I don't care about earlier, I'll just eat peacefully