Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter 55·

Harry's POV

"I've been waiting for this moment.." I got down on one knee, grabbing a red small box in my pocket "Brianna, will you marry me?"

"Brianna?" I heard an unfamiliar voice. I look up and saw Kendall. Wait what the hell is she doing here??

I got up from the ground. I turned around and saw Brianna, looking down on the ground. I called her name loud enough for her to hear but she started to run. I rapidly made my way through the crowd and chase her. Why the hell am I thinking? What the hell just happened to me?

"Brianna wait!!" I shouted once more and finally grab her wrist.

"Leave me alone Harry" her voice was crack. Slapping his wrist away from my grip.

"Brianna let me jus-"

"Just what? Explain? You don't have to explain everything cause I already know." She snap, turning around to face me.

"You got it all wrong" I whisper.

"Now what? You're telling me that I'm wrong? I just saw it with my two eyes Harry!! Right in front of me!! Do you know how much it hurt? Do you even care?!" she shouted, all of the fans was surrounded behind me.

"Of course I do.."

"Two years. Two years Harold. Then what? You were just playing some shitty games with her? Don't ever talk to me again please? Just once let me be happy" she finally walk away. I was out of words. I was speechless. All the fans behind me were sobbing. So I was.

"Come on. Let's go back and talk about it, okay?" Zayn said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I slightly nod, heading our way to the car.

The ride was quiet. The boys didn't said a word, even me. All I did was stare at the window. Everytime I do, a reflection of Brianna smiling again is being showed. When we finally reach home, I made my way to the door and enter. This house was full of memories of me and her.  The time she took care of me when I was sick. The day when I first kissed her. Thinking all of them makes me wanna cry even more. I lay down on the couch, restig my arms on my forehead.

"Hey Harold. Do you wanna talk about it?" I heard Niall's voice beside me.

"I don't know..."  was all I can say.

"Come on man just talk to us" Liam said. I finally listened and sat up on the couch.

"Okay. But please get my bag first and some water maybe? I just need to drink some medicine" I said and Zayn nodded, heading to my room. And Louis went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Medicine? Are you sick? What kind of medicine are you taking?" Liam asked.

"I don't know.."

"What do you mean you don't know? So you're saying you're taking medicines that you don't know what for?" Niall asked in a worry tone.

"Something like that..."

"You're insane Harold" Liam snaps.

"Here you go" Zayn said handing me the bag. I unzip it and grab my medicine. Getting one tablet. Louis finally show up with a glass of water in his hands. Befire I can put it on my mouth, Liam grabbed my wrist and grab the medicine away from me.

"What the-"

"What? You're taking pills now?" Liam asked.

"What? No!" I shouted.

"Dude it's a java jolt pill! It can make you awake for days!! Why the hell are you taking some shit?" Zayn said.

"Management said I should but I didn't know it's a fucking pill!" I groan.

"Dude this can make you hallucinate" the words Zayn spit out made me speechless. Hallucinate?

"Wait what?" I raise one eyebrow at him.

"You heard me. You can be hallucinated by this"

All of their eyes are widen at me. That's it. My questions are answered.

Brianna's POV

"Brianna can you please open the door?" Chelsea asked, knocking on the door.

"Please just leave me alone..."

"Please? Just please Brianna. We'll just talk about it for a few minutes."

I had no choice. I need someone to cry out at. I stood up from the floor and walk towards the door of my room, opening it. Chelsea abruptly wrap her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

"I'm sorry Brianna. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have brought you there" Chelsea said on my shoulder.

"It's okay. I should thank you" I sniff.

Francis led me back to my bed with Chelsea. I sat down on the edge of the bed, my elblws resting on my lap and my hands covering my face.

"You still love him, right?" Francis asked. Do I? I do but I don't want anymore.

"I don't know.." I whisper.

"Harry still loves you, Brianna. Remember that. No Mtter what happen, he will. Maybe right now everything is just messed up" Chelsea pat my back with her hands.

"Please just.. just let me move on? I look up to them and wipe out my tears. I heard a slight knock on the door. It's dad.

"Brianna? Are you okay, darling?" Dad said, opening the door widely.

"Yes" was all I can answer to him.

"Okay then. Your passport to New York is already booked. Your flight will proceed in 3 days" Dad finally left.

"Flight to New York?!" Both Francis and Chelsea yell.

"Yes, I'm sorry for not telling you both. I was about to but I was distracted" I force out a smile. Both of them were in shock. I really need to go to NY cause there are unfinished bussiness and only in New York we can do that.