Chapter Fourty-One

Chapter 41•

Harry's POV

Like that was..AHHHH!! There is no words that can explain what just happened a while ago and while Am eating I can stop looking at her especially her lips....I guess guys really have limits on temptation >:)..well there's no turning back now and I am not gonna lie..

I've fallen for her..

Where now driving back to the hotel to get ready for the clubbing which I am looking forward to.."Where here. " Liam said..then Brianna suddenly opened the car of the door.."Are you in rush or something Coddy?" Louis ask "Ahhhhh.....No,I forgot my phone" then she rush of going inside the hotel..

 Brianna's POV

And as fast as I can I search for our room then opened the door..Went to the bed,"Where is it??!" I said throwing the pillow on the ground.."Phew..there it is." then I picked the pillow I dropped then I heard the door opened..I went to the bed and lay the log in my twitter..

Hey Chelsea DM me..:) "Why are you smiling??" Harry said.."Non of your concern~" I said on a tune..

*After 5 minutes

I guess the two are having fun somewhere...well thats good..Okey Facebook next.."Arent you getting ready?" Harry said opening the closet door... "Nahhh Ill just where what I am wearing right now.." I said while logging in my Facebook..

O___O

Nathan Lawrence is Single

3 minutes ago

WHAAATT???? nice I just opened my Facebook and that's what I got..sigh..

I think hes online..HE IS!!!

Nathan: Hey.

O__O what do I say,What do I say??!!

Me: Hey.

Nathan: Your copying me =3=

Me: Noo.=3=

Nathan: yes you are see! =3=

-_____-... why am I chatting nonsense with this guy.

Me: -____-..change topic..how are you?

Nathan: Eating ice cream alone in the house..your so unfair,you should be here eating with me =3= I ended up paying for the ice cream cause of you..

I guess they did broke up..he's eating ice cream means he's depressed..sigh I remembered eating with him..

Me: Hahahahha feel my pain! Dont worry there are plenty more girls out there.

Nathan: How did you know? O___o

Me: -___- are you stupid Lawrence? didnt you just update your status??

Nathan: Ohhhhh! yah! sorry hahah!! Told yah you should be here,Am getting stupider whenever your not around.

"tsk.." Am I blushing ???!! arrgggghhhh this is some reason why I hate girls!.

Me: LOL what em I?? yur mother? XD

Nathan: Sortha hahah but hey I miss you mama XD you have to pay me for the ice cream :P

O/////O he miss me??? hahahahhhahha Ok aim really hallucinating..

"HEY GUYSSS WERE GOING!!!" I heard Louis calling all of us.."Hey.." Harry said.."Yeah you go out first ill go out next..." I said standing..then we went inside the elevator...but we're still chatting.."Some one here is busy..." Louis said