Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter 43•

Brianna's POV

"Aren't you my girlfriend now?"

"No Styles, just because I said I Love You, doesn't mean we're officially together" I said giggling a little bit.. I stood up from the chair and about to go to the boys but Harry suddenly pushed me against the walls.. "What the- Harry!" I shouted but he suddenly covered my mouth "Shhh, they'll hear us" He said getting close to my face, our faces are like 1 inch away.. "Harry what the-" "So, that I Love You, did you mean it?" he asked but I just remained silence.. "Can't talk?"

"Yes okay I mean it!" I said.. Harry put his hands beside my head, he smirked a while and finally spoke "Kiss me if it's real".. Wait what, no.. "What- Har- No!" I said stuttering.. "You're blushing" he said laughing a little.. I hate it when people laugh when I'm blushing.. 

"C-C'mon Harry!!" I shouted a little.. "What c'mon? Want me to be the one to kiss you?" He said smirking.. "Harry let go!" I said trying to escape but he's holding me too tight.. "You're so cute" Harry said and leaned a little closer.. "Harry loo-" I was about to talk but Harry suddenly crashed his soft lips onto mine.. I was about to break it but the kiss has taken over me, I just kissed him back...I grabbed the back of Harry's head and pulled him closer to make the kiss deeper..Leaving some moans from our mouths, Harry finally shove his tongue inside my mouth, moving together with mine with ease... He kissed me smoot- wait no, hungrily.. Like there was no tomorrow,  I suddenly pulled out to talk "Harry, c'mo-" but he kissed me again, I just closed my eyes and feel him kiss some more.. Harry suddenly grabbed my waist and lift me up making my legs wrapped around his torso..

By the time Harry was about to kiss my neck, I pulled out and he looked at me.. "C'mon Harry not today.." I said but he just giggled.. He licked his lips "I like your lip balm, you should wear it more often" he said walking towards the couch and winked at me.. Ow, I'm wearing a cherry flavored one.. I sat at the couch which is really far from Harry, while sitting, he just looked at me..Creepy..

I wanted to ask him what do he want, but I'm afraid he'll kiss me again.. But suddenly the boys came in (Niall and Louis) Thank god!! "Hey who wants to play scrabble!?" Louis shouted "Shhh!! Zayn and Liam are sleeping" I said whispering and Louis apologized.. "I don't want to play scrabble, I want to play something else" Harry said looking at me and winked..Oh god help me... "Okay, how about snake and ladder..The one who gets to the finish line last.. Will do Truth or Dare" Niall said and we all agreed.. Okay I'm not gonna lose this one..

25 mins later..

The only two left who aren't at the finish line yet is me and Niall.. I don't wanna lose this!! Niall is at 85 and I'm at 79.. Niall role the dice and he got 4.. So he went to 89 which has a ladder to go to 95.. Nooooo!! My turn.. I rolled the dice and I got 4.. No snakes and ladders.. I'm good.. When Niall rolled the dice, he got 5.. Which means..I loseeee T_T.. "Hahaha you lose Coddy, so Truth or Dare?" Louis said laughing "Darn, okay.. Ummm Dare..?" I said and they gave me a get-ready-for-this look.. "Okay, Niall?" Louis looked at Niall "Ummm I don't know anything if it comes to Dare..so don't looked at me like I'm a machine where you can pick any Dare from it" Niall said, okay?.. "Okay? I want you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Harry" Louis said smiling at me like he's planning some death "That's fine with me" Harry said smirking "Wait what no! I'm not gonna do that!" I said standing from the couch..

"C'mon Coddy! I can't think of any!" "Lou, don't you think it's a little bit early for Bri to do that?" Niall said "Okay fine..How about just kiss him for 7 minutes?" Louis said.."N-No!!" I shouted, Why? Can't they just think of something else?! I should've picked Truth... "C'mon Bri! Just 7 mins kiss!! Good Thing it aint 7 mins in heaven, or you wouldn't be virgin anymore.." Niall said... "3 Mins.." I said "5 mins, last" Louis said smiling...