Chapter Twenty-Nine

•Chapter 29 

Brianna's POV

So classes are over so I decided to go home early to avoid those paparazzi. Wow I am really feeling the "Being Famous Thing". But really this is way too long to the train station. Tomorrow is the last day I am going to school anyway. Oh yeah Graduation. Even when I am at the train station now, I am still thinking about graduation..

Minutes Later...

Finally reached home, too tired. I opened the door and went inside, and closed it back.

Tomorrow.....Graduation....Tomorrow....

So that means. No teachers, No Haters., EASY LIFE! Yes yes yes. But-

*Bugsh*

"Ow..Sorr-What the this is the 4th time!" I said while touching my head

"Tsk watch where your going and th-" I just walk pass by him and went upstairs. You probably know who that is, the freakin pervert. So back to my thinking. Goodbye School and Goodbye Nathan. 

He told me years ago that after he graduate hes going back to Korea. I went to my room then I lay on my bed. I will never going to see him again. He even doesn't know these years that I like him and tomorrow's the last day. Deal with it Brianna! You're going to confess to him in the back of the school near the fountain after the graduation!

10 Minutes Later....

-

-

-

-

I can't do it! How am I even gonna confess my love to him. I bet he won't even gonna love me back. I'll just embarass myself

Harry's POV

 Why do I always bump on her.?! What the hell destiny I just pulled my phone on my pocket and read some fan tweets

"Hey I saw that bumping" Louis pooping from somewhere snapping his fingers and pointing at me.

"Tsk yeah and shes mad at me" I said sitting on the sofa

"When did she doesn't?? Well dont worry someday she wont. Well see yah I'm gonna help El shop for her friends' anniv." as he waves and snap his fingers before closing the door. When will she never hate me. She's head over heels to that Nath guy anyway. And why did that pop in my head?

"What's with the weird look?" As someone snap my daydream then I turn and saw her holding her phone

"Do you care?" I said rolling my eyes back to my phone.

"Umm no" she said

"Ahh Hey can I ask you something?" She said sitting next to me

"Your already asking" I said

"Wha-No ahh! Never mind." She said standing up but I held her hand and pulled her back making her sit again. Sshe quickly remove my hand form hers.

"Ia am joking, really what is it?" I chuckled

"*So every people like someone right?" She sigh. Now I know what this is

"And you fancy that Nath guy right?" I said, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Yeah bu-what?! No!" She said blushing a little bit.

"Ohh come on. It's pretty obvious" I said. She was biting her bottom lip

"Really?! She asks with a high tone of voice.

"A little bit. Cause you can see it in peoples eyes and I see in yours. You're happy with him" for short, your opposite feelings for me.