Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15•

Brianna's POV

Me, Francis and Chelsea keep talking and talking in Starbucks until we finish our foods.

"Let's go?" I said and they nodded, we left Starbucks and headed to my 'new' house.

"Is it far?" Francis asked "Not really" I said and we continued walking.

5 minutes later we're finally in my 'new' house. I turn the door knob and saw Niall and Liam in the living room so I quickly close the door. Shit! I forgot that my friends here are so-called 'Directioners'.

"Why did you close it?" Chelsea asked raising one eyebrow

"Because uhmmm.... wait here for a sec!" I said going inside quickly and closed the door.

"Oh hey Brianna you're ba-"

"Hide!!!!" I shouted to them

"What? why!!" Niall asked

"Just go hide!" I said pushing them both to the kitchen.

"Stay here for a sec" I said and went back to go get Chelsea and Francis outside.

"What happened?" Francis asked me with a confuse look on his face

"Uhhh nothing, come in" I said letting them in and close the door

"Wow big house" Chelsea said looking around "Yeah, let's go to my room" I said going upstairs before them "Brianna!" I heard someone calling me from downstairs, it's probably Zayn.

"Who's that?" Chelsea asked

"Errr nothing just go upstairs faster!" I said. I push them making them go faster so they wouldn't know that they're 'idols' are here. I opened the door of my room and closed it quickly as I can.

"Wow, nice room you got, but no posters of 1D?" Francis said sitting in the bed.

"Nope" I said. We just play my laptop, talk and talk. They even play music but One Direction musics, but I gotta admit it  that the songs are great.

Suddenly I heard a knock from the door

"Brianna?" It's probably Zayn.

"Who's that?" Francis asked me

"Errrr.. oh look! One direction is on the internet!" I said pointing to my laptop

"Where? Let me see!" Francis and Chelsea said picking my laptop and watch that video.

I quickly open the door and close it from behind

"What do you want Zayn?" I said sighing

"Simon is calling you" Zayn said so I went downstairs with him.

I saw Uncle downstairs in the living room watching TV

"Brianna, who's those people in your room?" Uncle asked me

"My friends Francis and Chelsea.. just so you know the 'Francis' one is kinda 'gayish" I said.

"Oh okay, Liam and Niall are still at the kitchen, I asked them why and they said that you told them to stay there" Uncle said. What? they're still there?! I went to the kitchen and saw Niall and Liam standing there in the corner.

"Why are you still here?"

"Because you said that we'll stay here" Niall said turning around

"I didn't say to stay here forever" I said and let them out the kitchen.

I quickly went back upstairs to my room and saw Chelsea and Francis that video thing that I made up. 

2 hours later Chelsea and Francis leave

"Bye, see you tomorrow" I said waving at them goodbye. I closed the door and sigh. When I'm about to go upstairs I saw Harry sitting at the side of the pool looking a bit down. Should I go to him?

Maybe I should. I headed to the pool instead upstairs, I put my hands in my pocket and a little nervous. I slide the glass door and close it gently. I slowly walk to Harry and sat down beside him

"So, why are you here" I asked him.

He just sat beside me silently but quickly spoke

"Thinking some stuff" He said smiling.

"I heard you've been here in hours, you need to go inside too" I said patting is back and leave.

Harry's POV

"Idiot Girl" I said when she leaves making me blush for a little. Wait, what?! Why the hell am I blushing!? Ughhh, maybe I should go inside. so I stand up making legs hurt cause been in the pool for hours. I went to the living room and watch some FIFA.

I was watching for minutes making my legs feel better. Then suddenly Liam showed up

"Hey! already thought of something?" Liam asked sitting beside me

"What something?"

"You know, what to say to 'her'" He said.

"She just talked to me when I was on the pool" I said to him smiling

"Good, well I gotta go upstairs now" Liam said leaving. I bet he's gonna play COD to beat Brianna's highscore, I grab the remote and turn off the TV and headed to my room.

I open the door and close it, I hopped in my bed and grab some magazine to read. I forgot that the concert is on next week, gotta rehearse later. 

I quickly open my laptop to tweet some things for the concert. Some people said that my tweets confuse them haha. Well, some of my tweets confuse me too. I put on my earphone and plug it on my laptop then play some musics.

"Hey Harry! We're gonna rehearse later!" Louis shouted from the door

"Okay" I shouted back and quickly turn off my laptop.