Chapter Ten

Chapter 10•

*CONTINUE OF ZAYN'S POV*

Few minutes later we finally reach the mall, I look at my clock to see it was 10:02, good timing. "So what now, Room designer?" Harry said "To the 2nd Floor!!!" Louis said shouting like a kid pretending to be Superman. We all went to the escalator and see like we're the only people that in this mall, creepy. But we saw some sales lady so no big deal, we all went to the Room Furniture.

"Stay in the cashier!! I don't want you to see what I'm gonna pick!" Louis said running to find some beds.

"Hey! pick a nicer one! not a kiddy one, okay?" Liam said shouting, So we all sat at the chair that is beside of the cashier to wait for Louis. It's been 30 minutes and Louis hasn't come back yet.

"So, Anyone want to find him?" Niall asked.

"Me" I said standing up and started searching for Louis.

I saw Louis with a sales man, probably saying what he will order. I hid under a table to see what he is doing. I saw Louis pointing to a bed that's really perfect for the guest room, I never realize that Louis can be a great Room Designer.

He was pointing some shelters, laptop desks and some vases for the room. When he was walking to me I quickly run to the cashier cause he might get angry for not following his orders.

"Found Lou yet?" Harry asked.

"Yep, he's probably gonna be back by now" I said and Louis did came.

"Done!" Louis shouted like a kid.

"I ordered the beds, so what we have to do now is wait for the truck to come to our house" Louis said, we pay for the things that Lou ordered and drove back home.

Harry's POV

15 minutes later we finally reached home. We all sat down in the couch looking exhausted except Louis. "Why are you all tired!! I'm the one who walk around to pick the bed!" Louis said shouting looking normal actually. You know, not all tired, strong and not sweaty too. Me and Louis sat in the couch and eating some popcorn while Zayn, Niall, Liam are at the back of the house, probably swimming.

"What did you even ordered Lou? and did you give the direction to our house?" I asked eating a popcorn.

"Secret and Yes" He replied, I wonder if it's gonna turn out to be a good one. Few Minutes later, the truck has arrived, I opened the door to let the men in and to put the Bed upstairs to the Guest room. I saw Lou ordered many stuffs, Hayzzzz when will that boy learn?

When the bed is about to carry in Louis covered my eyes "Wha-?" I said "Don't look!!! You can see it when the room is already done!!" Louis said like a kid, I hate it when he do that.

5 Minutes later they're done, I gave them all some tips and opened the door for them. I didn't see Louis in the living room, I closed the door and look for Louis.

"Lou!" I shouted but no clues about him "Lou!!!!" I shouted again but still no sign of him.

"I'm at the Guest Room!!! don't come in!!!" Louis shouted from the guest room, I never thought that his voice would be that loud. Zayn, Niall and Liam suddenly went in, wet.

"Hey, you'll get the carpet wet" I said, but they all ran downstairs to their room. Sheeesh. Hey, when did I become like Liam, now I'm the responsible one.

I just sat back to the couch and watch some TV. I was changing the channels over and over but suddenly I stopped. I saw Taylor singing '22' great she finally written a song, for ME. I just turned off the TV, I never should've dated Taylor. I got up from the couch and went upstairs to the guest room.