Chapter Fifty One

Chapter 51•

Brianna's POV

"Wake up, babe"

I heard a deep husky voice, near my ear. I opened my eyes and saw Harry with his curls falling on his forehead. He quickly pecked my forehead, causing me to smile. I sat up, covering my body with the sheets.

"You don't need to cover up, I already saw that" he pointed at my body, giggling. "Come on let's go eat lunch"

I was about to get out of bed, but suddenly my legs feel weak. I got back on bed.

"Umm Harry, I can't get up" I shouted, biting my lower lip.

I can feel the sheet wet. I quickly looked at it and saw blood. Harry got back with a food tray on his hands.

"Look at that" I said, looking a bit shocked.

"Its okay, I'll clean that up, for now you'll be sleeping on my bed" he smiled, putting the tray on a nearby table. "For now, you need to eat"

He was holding a fork with a piece of salad. I raised my eyebrow at him, he put it closer to my mouth. I just ate it anyway, repeating the process until I finish off the whole plate.

"Good girl" he smiled putting down the plate back on the food tray. Well he was only wearing boxers, which gave me the motivation to eat.

He handed me a glass of water, drinking all of it. He grabbed the glass from me, going back to the kitchen with the tray. I smell funny, I really need to take a shower. But I'm still naked, I don't want walking just like this. I quickly grabbed the sheets, covering it around me. Slowly getting out of bed, not wanting both of my thigh touch each other. I walked to the bathroom slowly.

"Where are you going?" Harry said without me expecting. Which made me jump out in surprise.

"Oh umm I'm just gonna take a shower." I simply replied, continued what I was doing. I quickly got in to the bathroom, locking the door. 

"Bri? can I get the sheet back?" I heard Harry from the door.

I quickly got rid of it from my body, opening the door a little. I hid myself behind the door before giving it to him. I closed the door back when he already got the sheets. I walk to the sink, facing the mirror.  Touching my lips while my eyes are closed,  remembering the pleasurable, unforgettable moment happened hours ago. The way he kissed and touched me, shit.

I suddenly felt some large warm hands traveling my waist, his front fully pressed with my back. I looked on the mirror and saw it was Harry. He suddenly stopped what he was doing with his hands, wrapping it around in my waist. He kissed me on the cheeks, his head laying on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, you left the door unlocked and I needed a shower too" he whispered in my ear, I can feel his hot breathe on my neck, goosebumps showing all over my body. "Don't worry, I won't touch you"

He got rid his hands off my waist. Instead, he grabbed my hands, leading me to the shower. He didn't even got his eyes rid of mine. He turned on the shower, steam appearing everywhere. Both of us were now wet, but suddenly he hugged me from behind.

I turned around, facing him. He cupped my cheeks with his hand. Pulling me closer to him, our lips was pressed together hard. Both of our lips were moving with his, his tongue was asking for entrance which I granted. His tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth. But then suddenly he pulled off, me frowning.

"What's with the face?" he chuckled, pointing at me but I just turned around and continue what I was suppose to be doing. "You want more, don't you?"