Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter 49•

Harry's POV

She is dancing for me, I didn't even demanded her to do it. Swaying her hips in front of me, forcing me to come along with it. But something is stopping me, something I haven't thought about and didn't said it's word yet. Something or someone, the one that made me thought I don't need to hook up with other women.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Brianna.

Shit Brianna!! I haven't thought or talk to her for a day!! All I can think about is Kendall and this concert. Damn, I really need to go home. But what about Kendall? I need to be a gentleman. But no, I need to go.

"I'm sorry Kendall, I can't do this" I said grabbing my jacket and making my way through the crowd.

"Where are you going?!" she shouted looking back at me but I didn't reply.

I just made my way to the exit. Once I did, I quickly run to my car and hopped in. Starting the engine and drove off back to the hotel.

***

I was running to the hallway when I saw the boys was all outside their room. Great, but I just run past through them and it looks like they didn't mind at all. Once I was in front of our room, I knocked on it but no one answered. I pull out the keys and unlocked the door. entering quickly, I didn't even bother to close the door.

"Brianna?!" I shouted, checking all the rooms but no sign of her. I knocked on the bathroom door, I think she's in here. I turned the door knob and it's not locked. I slowly opened it, scanning the room but still no sign of her until I noticed some blood on the floor. I stepped in to the room, looking where the blood is from. 

I looked at the back of the door and saw Brianna, sitting there with her eyes closed. And her wrist with cuts. No no no, this can't be happening. 

I quickly kneeled in front of her, checking for a pulse on her neck. Shit, I can't feel any. I carried her bridal style and put her on the side bed. 

"Come on Bri, don't do this to me" I said weakly. As I notice, tears were streaming down my face. Kneeling down beside her, laying down my head for a moment. I need to tell this to the boys. I quickly got up and ran outside to the boys' room. I knocked on Lou's room. The door slowly swung open and it's Liam.

"What's wrong?" he asked, and looks like worried.

"L-Liam.. B-Bri i-is not b-breathing" I stuttered, letting all of my tears out. Liam's complete shock, he quickly called the boys and they all ran to my room. I just walked behind them, since I feel weak. Once I got back to the room, the boys was all in tears.

"We need to get her to the hospital quickly!" Niall shouted carrying her bridal style. We all ran to the parking lot, hopping in to Liam's car and droved off the nearest hospital.

***

We ran to the hospital, wasting no time, slamming the glass door open. 

"Please help her, she just stopped breathing" Niall said walking to a nurse and the nurse nodded. Niall put her on a hospital bed and the nurse started pushing it towards the Operating Room. We just followed behind the nurse but she suddenly stopped us once she entered the room. She locked the door behind her.