Chapter Forty-Four

Chapter 44•

Brianna's POV

"Ermmm Harry you should kinda...Get off of me.." 

"Oh yah sorry" by the time Harry had got off of me, we just sat there like..awkward... "So.. I'll just go to the boys' room for a while" I said awkwardly.... "Oh yah..and I'll just be ummm go take a bath.." he said, so we both stood up from our beds and I just walked out the room, slowly...  While walking, I just took a deep sigh and closed my eyes.. I just kept my eyes shut, thinking about what happened earlier..

When I was about to open it, someone suddenly bumped at me..Spilling coffee on my shirt, ugh.. "Oh I'm sorry miss I ummmm...." that boy apologized, I just kept trying to get off the stain on my shirt but it just can't..I hate this.. "No it's okay.. I'm so-" I looked up to see him but my eyes suddenly widened, oh my gosh..

Is that...

"Nathan?" I asked looking at him directly in the eyes, since I can't see him properly because of the lights behind "Bri?? Bri!!" Nathan shouted and suddenly hugged me, I just hugged him back.. Well the scent of him is always the same, chicken, his favorite.. Then suddenly we pulled back together "Why didn't you told me you're back now??" I asked him, as always, looking so happy cause he's in front of me "I wanna surprise you" he said grabbing both of my shoulders laughing "How about we go to my room? I'm actually alone going back" Nathan said, I just nodded..

Well as always, we always talk about random stuffs while walking together.. And he look so charming.. Am i falling again for Nathan? Hayzzzz.... Nathan opened the door slowly, seeing everything looks gold, wow...  "Wow, where's your parents?" I asked walking in to the room and jumped on the couch "Well actually they're still in Korea.. I just came back cause it was boring there.. like really.. only great there are the pretty girls hahaha" Nathan said laughing "Well that sucks, you lil chicken" I said grabbing a pillow and throw it on his face "HEADSHOT!!" I shouted 

"It's on" Nathan said and ran to me without any warning, well i just squealed haha.. I ran around the room just trying to get away from Nathan.. My feet suddenly feel weak "Okay Nathan time out" I said still running "There's no time out" Nathan said laughing, so I just kept running, shit I'm getting slow..

i suddenly stopped and catch my breathe for a while but Nathan didn't stopped... So he suddenly bumped at me AGAIN..but this time we both fell on the ground.. Nathan on top of me.. We just breathe heavily and looked at each other.. Nathan was getting closer to my face.. We just both closed our eyes, and Nathan suddenly kissed me...

I put my hand on his hair, playing with it while kissing him, passionately...  But suddenly someone kncoked on the door "Room service".. we both got up and fixed our shirts, cause it's a mess "I umm sorry" Nathan said licking his lips "It's okay..." I said and Nathan suddenly opened the door and let that dude come in.. "Umm nathan I gotta go, the boys are probably looking for me right now.." I said walking to the door "Okay, I'll text  you" he said and i just smiled him back..

when I was walking at the corridor, I'm just that crazy girl touching his lips and smiling.. I'm just trying to taste his lips again.. When I opened the door on our room, i saw Harry sitting on the bed, probably waiting for me.. "Where have you been? The boys said you didn't came to their rooms" Harry said sounding a bit worried "I'm sorry" I said looking at the ground, a bit ermm sorry.. 

I can feel harry stood up from the bed and was walking towards me, he suddenly lift up my chin with his hand and looked at me "Just don't make me worry again..." Harry said and I just nodded.. He kissed my forehead "Let's eat Lunch"

Nathan's POV

FLASHBACK

Korea isn't really the place I liked even though I was born there...Isn't really the place that turned out quiet the way I want it to be.. actually it's the opposite.. my father is always drunk, doesn't really care much for our family...Good thing my mom is the only one who cares, she's the one who always took care of me since birth..