(Percabeth) You're lucky you're cute.

"Just leave me to die!" said Percy with exasperation.  "You aren't dying seaweed brain.  It's just a cold so you can stop with the theatrics."  Annabeth glared at her boyfriend and tried not to laugh at how adorable he looked under a mountain of blankets and pillows.  Percy had been sick with a cold for the better part of a week now and Sally had to go back to work today, so her was Annabeth watching over her sniffling, goofy boyfriend "Well, I feel like I'm dying.  I bet I would feel better if you got over here and cuddled with me"  Annabeth gave a sarcastic laugh "You think that I am going to willingly make myself sick by cuddling with you in your cesspool of germs?"  "Please" pleaded Percy as he gave his best puppy dog eyes.  "Percy, that bed is too small for both of us."  He looked absolutely pitiful. Percy knew exactly how to push Annabeth's buttons and he knew it. Annabeth stared at him for another minute trying to hold her ground, she failed.  "Fine. You're lucky you're cute" she said with a huff and a smile.  "Scoot over" After a bit of wiggling on both parts Percy and Annabeth were both semi comfortably situated in the bed. "I'm sleepy" said Percy with a yawn.  "Go to sleep babe.  I'll be here when you wake up."  Both slept for the next few hours uninterrupted.  Annabeth woke up and yawned.  Percy was still dead to the world and would probably be that way for a while.  She decided to get up and make him some food.  He hadn't really eaten much today and Annabeth knew he would probably be starving when he woke.   She slowly untangled herself from Percy and padded her way to the small kitchen.  Annabeth raided the pantry for some soup and got luck when she found some Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup.  Annabeth heard movement coming from the hallway.  Soon Percy appeared in the doorway with a thick blanket wrapped around him.  "You weren't there when I woke up" he said with a pout.  "I know sweetie.  I just came to make you some soup. Go lay down on the couch and I'll be there with it in a minute" Percy mumbled something that sounded like "sounds good" but Annabeth couldn't be sure.  The microwave beeped and Annabeth pulled the soup out and set it on the counter to cool before she gave it to Percy.  After another few minutes, Annabeth took the soup and some juice into the living room and found Percy asleep once again.  After taking a moment to admire how cute he looked she sat down beside him and started to wake him.  "Percy, time to get up.   I have your soup." She stroked his hair and Percy slowly opened his eyes.  "No food.  Just cuddles."  Annabeth sighed "Percy you have to eat something or you won't get any better." After an intense staring contest Annabeth finally won and Percy situated himself into a sitting position.  "Kiss first" said Percy with a defiant gleam in his eye.  "only if you eat." "fine then, give me the bowl."  Annabeth basked in her triumph while Percy ate about half of the soup before looking at her expectantly.  Annabeth leaned in to kiss Percy just in time for him to sneeze all over her face.  "Gross Percy!"  She exclaimed. "Sorry" said Percy while trying not to laugh.  "If I wasn't already infected with your germs I definitely am now!" "I promise to take care of you when you get sick then" offered Percy.  "You better."  Sure enough, Percy made good on his promise a few days later when Annabeth called him in a sneezing and coughing fit.