Percabeth

Hello friends! Nicoforeva requested some Percabeth and I just couldn't say no! I've had this request since before I took my break and I'm sorry it took so long, but here it is! I hope you enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you think!

Percy and Annabeth had decided to split their final summer before college between Camp Half-Blood and New York. After spending a little over a month at camp, the two went back to New York to spend the rest of the summer with Sally, Paul, and Percy's new little sister Ali.

"What are you two going to be up to today?" Sally asked. Ali, who was cradled in her arms, gurgled happily and reached for the bottle that Sally had just finished warming.

"I think we're just going to walk around the city. See if there is any part of my city I haven't found yet." Percy replied.

"Keep an eye on him, Annabeth?"

"Always. I won't let him get into too much trouble." Annabeth pecked Percy on the cheek and giggled.

"Hey! You all act like I take every dangerous opportunity that comes my way!"

"You do!" The two women said together and laughed.

"We'd better get going unless we want to get caught in the tourist crowds." Percy said. This was half true, but mostly he knew that once his mom and Annabeth started talking about his tendencies to run toward danger instead of away they would be here all day.

"You're right. We should go." Annabeth grabbed her knapsack and walked toward the door. Percy was quick to follow after kissing his mom on the cheek and tickling Ali's stomach. Ali giggled and Percy laughed. That sound was music to Annabeth's ears. She was nowhere near ready to talk about having children, they were just kids themselves, but seeing Percy with his little sister did something to Annabeth's heart.

Percy walked over to Annabeth, laced his fingers through hers, and the two walked out the door together.

"So, what should we do today?"

"Let's just see where the day takes us."

"Percy, you know we can't just aimlessly walk around New York all day."

"Why not? That's when the best adventures happen." Percy had an adventurous gleam in his eye.

"We need a plan, Seaweed Brain."  Annabeth countered rolling her eyes.

"The plan is to get lost. Come on!"

Percy pouted and Annabeth tried her best to stand her ground, but failed.

"Fine," she sighed, "We can't go looking for trouble though."

"Wise Girl, when have I ever gone looking for trouble?"

"That's what I'm worried about."

The two set off through the city.  They spent the next few hours walking aimlessly until Percy's stomach made it's need for food known.

"Next stop, food."

"Percy, we literally ate breakfast four hours ago."  

"What can I say? I'm a growing boy?"

"A growing pain in my butt is more like it."  Annabeth mumbled.

"What was that?" Percy looked at Annabeth and laughed.

"I said I love you with all my heart and you're the most amazing male specimen I've ever seen."

"Whatever Wise Girl."  Percy ruffled Annabeth's hair and kissed her.  Annabeth couldn't think of another snarky thing to say.  She was lucky to even remember her own name in the moment.